Finally-----Approved

Singh6

Registered Users (C)
Thank God (Waheguru-God-Allah)

I got Approval finally…..

Thank you so much guys for the extremely valuable knowledge….

Thanks ‘WantmyGCnow’ with the RFE help, I used exactly the same format which you advised …. I remember I was so worried after this RFE because I did not have all of the requested documents….Thanks again!!

Ianyu, faysal, thankful, jubilee, Lazerthegreat, 14ksusha, Gino…. Thank you guys… for all the help ….during the time when I was so panicked ….…. your advice was extremely valuable in properly handling my RFE

Nasrmobin, Cody2, atique rehman, SS1969, surprise 77, Morning ……………… thanks guys for giving me that great courage when my ‘Status cant be found’ message appeared and stayed continuously for 6 days……. It happened exactly as you guys stated.

Grassroot, you could be a future-teller maaaaaaan…  all your predictions went true … even the timing was correct…. Try it, you will make big money…. Heheheh

Please accept my apology if I missed some one……. My heart full thanks goes to rest of the members in this forum as well, I got so much knowledge from you guys….

I will pray to 'Waheguru-God-Allah'.. that everyone get this freedom as early as possible....

Singh6 said:

Thanks ‘WantmyGCnow’ with the RFE help, I used exactly the same format which you advised …. I remember I was so worried after this RFE because I did not have all of the requested documents….Thanks again!!

Ianyu, faysal, thankful, jubilee, Lazerthegreat, 14ksusha, Gino…. Thank you guys… for all the help ….during the time when I was so panicked ….…. your advice was extremely valuable in properly handling my RFE

Nasrmobin, Cody2, atique rehman, SS1969, surprise 77, Morning ……………… thanks guys for giving me that great courage when my ‘Status cant be found’ message appeared and stayed continuously for 6 days……. It happened exactly as you guys stated.

Grassroot, you could be a future-teller maaaaaaan…  all your predictions went true … even the timing was correct…. Try it, you will make big money…. Heheheh

Please accept my apology if I missed some one……. My heart full thanks goes to rest of the members in this forum as well, I got so much knowledge from you guys….

I will pray to 'Waheguru-God-Allah'.. that everyone get this freedom as early as possible....

Congrats...

Singh6 said:

Congrats, bro. Do not forget us, we are still waiting!!

Singh6
OH MY GOOOOOD!!! I told you you're gonna be next! ;) My most sincere congratulations, free man! :cool:

Singh6 said:

My sincerece congraduation to you!

Singh6 said:

Congraduation! you deserve it!

Congrates !!!

Singh6 said:

Cogrates my friend. Enjoy your freedom & please don't forget us. We still need each other in this forum.
I've seen lot others completely forgets after their GC guess WANT is really an exception. Thanks Want & may GOD bless you for being a great help to us people who are still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atique.

Thank you very much for your kind wishes .... I 've no words to say that how much valuable you are .... I will always be here .... I still need to learn a lot from you guys.... I was checking this forum tens of times/day during last few months ..... 'n ..... this is such a family that I would love to be part of it for years ....

I have just filed I-485 for my wife ....

seems this was a really good day of my life today .... 'coz I received another letter from Canadian Immigration as well .... indicationg that processing on my Canadian Permanent residency application is also complete .... heheh .... I cried for this US PR for years .... then I applied for Canadian Immigration after finding this huge backlog ... and now there are 2PRs .... both in line .... I hope I will read your approval threads soon.....

Last edited by a moderator:
atique rahman said:
Cogrates my friend. Enjoy your freedom & please don't forget us. We still need each other in this forum.
I've seen lot others completely forgets after their GC guess WANT is really an exception. Thanks Want & may GOD bless you for being a great help to us people who are still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atique.

When I took the oath to become the moderator..I meant for lifetime ;)....But honestly If I make it that every one of the asylee's get a GC, I would do it in a heartbeat..I feel for all of you waiting.

wantmygcnow said:
When I took the oath to become the moderator..I meant for lifetime ;)....But honestly If I make it that every one of the asylee's get a GC, I would do it in a heartbeat..I feel for all of you waiting.

You are awsome!!!

wantmygcnow said:

You deserve a lot of good things, man. You will be rewarded.

I haven't checked it yet properly, but I had gone through a similar thread in the same forum ... and the guy was able to keep both of his PRs (Canadian & US)... Only thing was... he had to face some problem while comming back to US because of some other issues... I will explore it further during next few days.. and then I will decide it accordingly.

For my special bro Want !!!

wantmygcnow said:

Want, you sure feel for us all & that sure shows in your sincere work. You know brother after I was granted asylum in Dallas I started looking for more asylees with whom I can share things. But as you can tell it could be lot easier in NewYork may be but not in Texas. At one time I kept thinking I was the only lone star asylee in state of Texas. But when I found this forum boy I have found a whole lot of asylee brothers & sisters & sure great knowledgable big brother like you & as I said list goes on & on !!!!!!!!!! I sure regret why I didn't come across this forum earlier? But I feel good atleast I found you all.
Want, forgive me if I heart you anytime by writing something that I shouldn't. As you must know how frustrating this adjustment process is. We all have a breaking point. Guess I've been going through that. It seems like we all are trying to satisfy USCIS by meeting all their needs but still they are not happy they just seem to ask more & more.
As I was telling one of my uncle the other day that USCIS asked me my birth certificate as an RFE you know what he replied? You sure USCIS not going to ask you for your DEATH CERTIFICATE next :D :D :D . I know he was just joking but trust me bro I sure won't be surprised a bit if that really happens. As a matter of fact I'll tell my uncle to send USCIS a copy of that if incase I die before I see my GC. Sorry bro as you can see how frustrated I am !!!!!. I feel good you are out of misery. Now I don't want to ruin your fun time stating all my sad story. Enjoy your freedom & enjoy every minutes of it. I sure pray to allmighty Allah (being a Muslim) for all your happiness & greater success in life. This forum ain't gonna be the same without you. So even it's hard don't leave us brother.
Atique.

Well Atique, I know its tough. I am sure that you will get your GC within months since your RFE is plain and simple. I feel good when an ASYLEE gets a well deserved GC because I think proving asylum and then being labelled as an asylee is like a "disgrace" among society.

If you tell somoene I was an asylee, they go "oh how lucky" but they got no clue what we went through with the cap and all. Also my wife is an H-1 and I can simply say that yes they get treated like crap by employees but Immigration treats them with more respect as to when entering the country.

Now I am hoping that the congress passes the family unity act so my wife has a visa for adjustment of status...I do not want my wife to be out of country(her visa expires in 1.5 years)...