Finally Approved.......

gc_man

Registered Users (C)
got the approval emails last night. My priority date had become current in January.
* Please see the details on the signature
* I sent an email on 3rd Jan 2006, to CSC asking, since my name check is now cleared and the date is current, can they review my case now??
* Mr. Williams responded on 11th Jan, that he is sending my case to an officer for review
* Got approval emails last night (01/18)
* My Finger prints are current (bio-code 3) (Done in Sept 2005)

Should I expect the cards in the mail now or I need to get stamping done?

It has been a frustrating experiece waiting for a stupid name check cleared for over 2 years. Rest everything happened in a logical sequence.

I only started caring about the GC when everybody around started pushing, making me feel like I need to chase it.

Life will continue to be as funny and challenging as it has been, with or without GC..it doesn't matter.

gc_man said:
got the approval emails last night. My priority date had become current in January.
* Please see the details on the signature
* I sent an email on 3rd Jan 2006, to CSC asking, since my name check is now cleared and the date is current, can they review my case now??
* Mr. Williams responded on 11th Jan, that he is sending my case to an officer for review
* Got approval emails last night (01/18)
* My Finger prints are current (bio-code 3) (Done in Sept 2005)

Should I expect the cards in the mail now or I need to get stamping done?

It has been a frustrating experiece waiting for a stupid name check cleared for over 2 years. Rest everything happened in a logical sequence.

I only started caring about the GC when everybody around started pushing, making me feel like I need to chase it.

Life will continue to be as funny and challenging as it has been, with or without GC..it doesn't matter.

COngrats, way to go......at least we get to hear some good news now and then. Hope the rest of the process works out and u get the card. My name has been pending for over 3 years, i have done all the stuff u mentioned but no progress yet.

Hammad Khan.

Congratulations to you!

BTW, where did you find the email addresses for the service centers? How about the local office's email address?

khanhammad said:
GC_man, the e-mail address you provided CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov, what is it used for? Is this to get status check?

Thank you,
Hammad Khan.

I sent an email to this address and I got a reply from William saying that my cases are in Vermont. sure they are and then I realised this address is only for California service Center. Does any one know the equivalent address for Vermont?

Thanks.

sr_srikanth said:
I sent an email to this address and I got a reply from William saying that my cases are in Vermont. sure they are and then I realised this address is only for California service Center. Does any one know the equivalent address for Vermont?

Thanks.

if CSC is for California, then VSC should be for Vermont. If I were you, I would try VSC-XII.485@dhc.gov...

Congratulations!

That's a great news. I'm sure you are celebrating it after the long wait.

By the way, when did you get your I140 approval?