Finally Approved

Congrets gc_man,
I am glad that you finally made it. I know we were together on that June 28th FBI tape mishap. You were little unfortunate as most of us made it on the last day, just before retrogression kicked in. Life is no different after GC except that it took me just 3 min. at immigration line after returning from my home country. They simply scan the card and stamp the port of entry seal on pp. No question asked and no more I-94.

Thanks!!

Thanks Lingeron and all others.

I have got the cards now and I think its time to move on. This forum has been a great place of inspiration. It was great interacting with so many anonymous people.

I will not be so regular in coming back, but will try my best to contribute.

Best of luck for people who are still waiting.

LUD today: does it mean anything??

gc_man said:
Thanks Lingeron and all others.

I have got the cards now and I think its time to move on. This forum has been a great place of inspiration. It was great interacting with so many anonymous people.

I will not be so regular in coming back, but will try my best to contribute.

Best of luck for people who are still waiting.

Hi gc_man, sunnycal,
My PD is current and Namecheck is cleared. I got an LUD just now with no message change (but not my spouse). Does this mean anything?? Maybe an RFE ... especially.. becuaese only my(primary applicant) LUD changed.
How long did it take for your dependent to get an LUD after you got an LUD.. just before final adjudication i.e.
Sincerely appreciate your input.

-Thanks
solaris

Appppprrrrrooooooved !!!!

solaris_7874 said:
Hi gc_man, sunnycal,
My PD is current and Namecheck is cleared. I got an LUD just now with no message change (but not my spouse). Does this mean anything?? Maybe an RFE ... especially.. becuaese only my(primary applicant) LUD changed.
How long did it take for your dependent to get an LUD after you got an LUD.. just before final adjudication i.e.
Sincerely appreciate your input.

-Thanks
solaris

Got the magic emails indicating both our(spouse & I) 485 approvals. At the risk of being banal... I will say that this forum was extremely usefull... a great source of strength and inspiration.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said "The arc of justice may be long... but it finally bends towards justice."

-Thanks all.
solaris

solaris_7874 said:
Got the magic emails indicating both our(spouse & I) 485 approvals. At the risk of being banal... I will say that this forum was extremely usefull... a great source of strength and inspiration.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said "The arc of justice may be long... but it finally bends towards justice."

-Thanks all.
solaris

OOps, I misquoted MLK Jr. It should say:
"The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice." Martin Luther King, Jr.

-Thanks
solaris

Congratulations

Congrats... Enjoy your freedom. It is good to see the approvals when the PD become current.

Congrats, Solaris

Enjoy your freedom...

Did you get any email when the LUD changed ?

gcsfo.

485 Approved and got the Plastic Card

Finally the wait is over. Got the 485 approval notice on 12/14/05 and the plastic card on 12/21/05.
I-485 PD was 03/18/05 and I-140 was approved in 06/05. LC priority date was 02/20/2002. My lawyer was saying its starnge that the case is approved bcoz in december'05(when 485 was approved), the priority date was 07/2000 in the Visa Bulletien and mine was 02/2002 so im not really sure if the priority date system is followed for 485 approval or its just random like other processes of USCIS. Anyways i don't think i wanna know the resons of approval.

Maybe this will give some hope to all others in the wait. Thank you all, it was nice to have you all here during this long journey of nearly 4 years.

Got Approval Notices

solaris_7874 said:
Hi gcsfo,
Yes, The LUD changed yesterday and I got the emails yesterday.
-Thanks
solaris

Hi all,
I got my approval notices on Feb 18th(saturday). I also sent a big box of chocolates & a "Thank you" card to my Congresswoman who helped me get thru my namecheck !!. She even contacted USCIS to get my 485 approved even though I had only asked for help with FBI namecheck!!.
So, to all those who are still waiting for namecheck clearance, pls contact your member of congress or senator... you may be surprised at how helpfull they are!!

Good Luck to all,
solaris

PS: I am going to my home country after a gap of 3 years .... hope to have a great time.

which senator should i contact

Hi
I live in Seattle, WA. My case was filed in CA INS as my company headquarters is in CA. So which Senator should i contact. Do you guys have their name/Address/phone numbers?

Thanks

Congrats and one question for you all

All,

Congrats. it is very heartwarming to see so many approvals here.

One question for peopel who got stuck in name cehck and then eventually came out of it. How do u know that the name check is complete. Do u get emails or what ? Please, please post details about this. That will be very helpful.

Thanks

Yet another approval

Got approval email today.

EB-2
PD 3/2002

I-140/485 ND 11/2004
I-140 AP 4/2005
I-485 AP 2/23/2006

Zauru:

Congrats! Are you from India or other countries? Thanks.

EA

zaurus6k said:
Got approval email today.

EB-2
PD 3/2002

I-140/485 ND 11/2004
I-140 AP 4/2005
I-485 AP 2/23/2006

Name check

willgetgc2005 said:
All,

Congrats. it is very heartwarming to see so many approvals here.

One question for peopel who got stuck in name cehck and then eventually came out of it. How do u know that the name check is complete. Do u get emails or what ? Please, please post details about this. That will be very helpful.

Thanks

I got to know via our congressman and from Mr. Williams

Name check. Senator or Congressman ?

Hi All,

The following are the Senators and Congressman for my area.For name check, any suggestions who is more effective/helpful. Any experience, please share. Thank You

Sen.
Barbara Boxer
(D-CA)

Sen.
Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA)

Rep.
Duncan Hunter
(R-CA-52nd)

willgetgc2005 said:
Hi All,

The following are the Senators and Congressman for my area.For name check, any suggestions who is more effective/helpful. Any experience, please share. Thank You

Sen.
Barbara Boxer
(D-CA)

Sen.
Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA)

Rep.
Duncan Hunter
(R-CA-52nd)

++++++++++++++++++++Please share your experience guys

Approved

Guys,
I just received a mail from R. Cruz that our cases have been approved Today. Even though I feel quite relieved and happy the journey had been very frustating.

Thanks to Mr Khanna for providing the platform and thanks all the forum Members for informing their experiances and providing suggestions. For me this was the only window to the world of USCIS and its processes.

Our case: PD June' 2001
485 RD - Apr' 2004
Approved: Today - Based on the mai from R. Cruz of [CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov]