Finally Approved!!

mygcwaitover

Registered Users (C)
I have been a silent reader of this forum for long time. But today is my turn to say that I am finally approved. See the details below. It took 3 1/2 years to complete the whole process.

I have to say that they approved my case within 3 days of me opening a query. so all who are waiting should open a query if their I485 RD date allows them to. I waited for couple of months thinking that it will get approved but for some reason they just didn't pick my case till I finally opened a query.

Good luck to all who are waiting. Your day will come!!

I485 Applied - Jun - 2003
I485 Approved - Aug - 2005

anildel,
This is an indication that they are working on all EB2 cases. BTW, we got our cards :), 4 days after the approval.

Congratulations! This gives me some hope :)

BTW, did you initiate the query through the 800 number yourself or through somebody else (like your attorney, congressman, etc)?

junhuaw said:
Congratulations! This gives me some hope :)

BTW, did you initiate the query through the 800 number yourself or through somebody else (like your attorney, congressman, etc)?

I called 800 number myself and requested to initiate the query. Lawyer's usually ask you to wait and thats why I waited a month even after my PD was passed the current processing date.

desiyaar said:
Can you give 800 number and what all information is required to initiate a query? Thanks!

No specific number for initiating the query, its the same main USCIS number which is 1-800-375-5283, and choose appropriate options.
You will need your A#, LIN#, name and address etc to verify your identity.

Good luck