Finally Approved..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting-For-GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Finally I received that long waited email saying my 485 application has been approved... :p :D
My wife's application still pending but according to attorney it'll not take long time !!!

The most interesting thing happened is...

Last month I got another nice job opportunity and wanted to join that company but was worried about changing employer ....
But finally I decided to grab it. Day before yesterday I accepted new job.

Attorney suggested to file AC21 and asked me to pay $***.** AC21 filing fee.

I prepared the packet with check for attorney and other related documents for AC21.
I was about to send those in the afternoon.....and I received email stating application has been approved.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..........what a relief ............... it took around 3 years and 3 months for complete GC process.

It's been a great help and support during this waiting period... I'll update you on any progress...

EB2 RIR
ND : APR 2002
FP : OCT 2002
485 Approved : 5th AUG 2004

Waiting-For-GC, first of all, congratulations. Enjoy the freedom.

Was your FP in 2002 in 2003?

Congrats! Good to see they are clearing out the old cases. Enjoy! Go and take the other job.

Congratulations!!! With approvals for late 02 and 03 files flying all over the places recently, it is really nice to see old cases got approved as they deserve.
Would you mind to share the actual date of your ND? The reason to ask is because my ND is 4/12/02, just want to guess which box they finally decided to open. Also, your FP is in 2002 or 2003?
Thanks!

Thanks all of you .....

rsonthi ,

FP was in OCT 2003 (typo error)

Neither I had contacted anybody for accelerating the process nor sent fax to INS.

EB2 RIR
ND : APR 2002
FP : OCT 2003

Reply...

Hi Safari_TSC,

Actual date is 24th Apr 2002.

EB2 RIR
ND : 24th APR 2002
FP : 10th OCT 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations.............
u r waiting is paid off.................

ND 11/02
FP ???????????