Finally Approved

fairgame

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that my I-485 is finally got approved. I have not been an active member, but did post some times. This is a good forum. Kept my morale up in times when I was down. Keep this going.

Came to this country towards the end of 1990. Went to school and graduated with double major in 1997. Started working right after graduation. First company was suppose to apply for my GC within a year, but they started playing around and when after a year and a half there was no labor cert filed, I started looking for another job. Luckily I did get a better job and applied for labor cert in October 2000. Finally now I have the approval notice (courtesy copy) from TSC. The online message did not change. It still says FP has been received and pending review...

I did ask for the FP manually last year.
RD : 2/20/02
ND: 2/22/02
FP: 5/08/03
AD: 4/28/04

Good luck to you all. Hope TSC keeps up the Speed.

Thanks.

Congratulations to you for your well deserved freedom finally coming to you.

It looks like .....

ther are probably more approvals than our scans are showing.

Congratulations! You got approved even before your FP anniversary date.
Hope your approval shows that TSC is actively working on late February's case and will move to March and April's very soon.

Thanks everyone. Just heard from the Attorney that they have received the original copy of the approval.

Just got our passport stamped at the Dallas office this morning. It was painless. They do want all the EAD and AP back. Also make sure to get an appointent with infopass before you go. People who did not have the appointment, were not allowed in.