Finally Approved!!! Yes!

gtm

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer just got back to me and told me that my case has finally been approved. My lawyer and the IIO she spoke to were both apparently surprised. I don\'t know why they were surprised. Should I be worried?? I called the AVM last night at about 9.00 and it wasn\'t approved.

Here are the details
Approved on: 6/25/01
FL: 3/7/01 (scheduled and done)
ND: 1/11/01 WAC 01-074-x
RD: 12/19/00
PD: 6/99
I guess it will take a week or so before I actually get the papers by mail. By the way I live in Chicago and applied through CSC. So my stamping experience will probably not be of any use to CSC folks

No Title

It was supposed to have been approved yesterday. i guess I won\'t believe it till I see the docs in hand

No Title

Congrats!

Could you, please, tells us your EB category? I have the same WAC#, same ND, PD is current and EB3 category. Hopefully I\'ll get mine soon too.

No Title

Congratulation, gem! I hope I can be happy like you soon. You mean you have finger print at 3/7/2001 and you got the approval yesterday? How come your attorney know before you can check from the phone. I thought the phone would be the most updated information that we can rely on! Anyway, happy for you! Good Luck Everybody!

No Title

Congratulations gtm. Please post your Passport stamping experience in Chicago. I too applied my labor, I-140 and I-485 (waiting for finger prints) from CSC (the company is based in California) but I live in Chicago. Your posting will be very helpful for people like me.

I work in downtown Chicago and pass by INS office every day and think when will I stand in this line.

FYI – The line is longer on Monday. Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday are just about the same. Friday is only for the people who have appointment.

The INS address is 10 West Jackson. It is on Jackson and State Street intersection. If you need any further information just let me know. If you want me to ask any question at the front desk (at the INS) I can do that. Once again congrats gtm and enjoy the freedom.

No Title

My attorney just happened to call CSC to enquire about my case. Thats when the IIO told her that my case has been approved. I\'ll have to check the AVM and see if it reflects the approval. I think I called at about 8.00 pm and not 9 as I mentioned in the first posting. So I figure that they update after 8.00.

No Title

Thanks NTR. Will post my experience. I have seen that INS office near Sears Tower. The line there is a killer. Any way I hope you get your approval soon.

No Title

Just checked the AVM and it has been updated for both me and my wife. Ciba, please update my info. Thanks for all the selfless work that you have done. I am sure each and every one has benefited from your postings and your website.
Thanks a lot again