Finally Approved.....VSC->TSC Transfer

pr2003

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

Got this sweet email today morning for my case. Spouse Application is still Pending....Hope it gets approved in couple of days.

Thanks to everybody on this forum ! This is a great forum to get valuable information.

=========================================================
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations...Enjoy your freedom …Celebrate this July 4th 2007 as your own Independence Day......FIREWORKS.......FIREWORKS.......FIREWORKS.......

Congrats on successful approval !!

Congrats on successful approval !!!!

Did you anything extra for getting name check cleared ? My I-485 RD is the same as yours and I am also a transfer case from Vermont to Texas. My (and my wife's) application is held up due to Name Check.

Any info. / suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. THANX !!!!

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Finally Approved... VSC->TSC Transfer

I didn't do anything for NAMECHECK. I had taken a INFOPASS on Jun 22nd and that time the Immigration Officer confirmed that the NAMECHECK is completed for myself and my wife. On June 22nd I had also sent a letter to my congressman asking him to initiate a inquiry in my and my wife's I485 case as it was pending since last 3 years.

Did you had your 2nd Finger Printing when your case was moved to TSC?

Congrats on successful approval !!!!

Did you anything extra for getting name check cleared ? My I-485 RD is the same as yours and I am also a transfer case from Vermont to Texas. My (and my wife's) application is held up due to Name Check.

Any info. / suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. THANX !!!!

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Folks:

Got this sweet email today morning for my case. Spouse Application is still Pending....Hope it gets approved in couple of days.

Thanks to everybody on this forum ! This is a great forum to get valuable information.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

Pr2003,

Congratulations !! It is great relief isn't it ??
I also got the similar message yeterday from USCIS. And I am too waiting for my spouse's case approval. In my case we didn't file our I-485 on the same day. There was a 3 month gap between the filing dates. So I am guessing thats why my spouse case is not yet approved.

Can you please let me know if you filed yours and your spouse I-485 filings on the same day ??

Thanks.

Finally Approved...........VSC->TSC Transfer

Thanks !! It is a great relief.

In my case, mine and spouse I-485 was filed on the same day. We have the same Receipt Date.

When I had gone for Infopass the Immigration Officer told me that Spouse case is assigned to a Officer and Mine case was not. I don't think it should matter whether you filed your spouse case late. My understanding is that in primary I485 applicant the dependents detais are mentioned.

I will wait till early next week and if I don't get the spouse approval... I will call USCIS.

Pr2003,

Congratulations !! It is great relief isn't it ??
I also got the similar message yeterday from USCIS. And I am too waiting for my spouse's case approval. In my case we didn't file our I-485 on the same day. There was a 3 month gap between the filing dates. So I am guessing thats why my spouse case is not yet approved.

Can you please let me know if you filed yours and your spouse I-485 filings on the same day ??

Thanks.

I am on EB3, with PD March 2002 and did 2FP on May 31, 07. I have called USCIS (800 number) bunch of times and still don't know where it stands. Not sure whether Name Check is cleared.

They did took 2 Service request but it's almost a month that I haven;t received any communication. Mine was also transferred to TSC on 3/7/07.

Please advise.. what should I do?

Thanks

I am on EB3, with PD March 2002 and did 2FP on May 31, 07. I have called USCIS (800 number) bunch of times and still don't know where it stands. Not sure whether Name Check is cleared.

They did took 2 Service request but it's almost a month that I haven;t received any communication. Mine was also transferred to TSC on 3/7/07.

Please advise.. what should I do?

Thanks

I believe March 7th transfered cases are in side a BLACK HOLE. No visibility, no one can enter there. While spinning inside the BLACK HOLE possible that some cases may come out to see the LIGHT. Friend, our cases in side that BLACK HOLE too. :( Also I have not got any SR response from last one month.

How to verify Name is cleared or not

Guru's

could you please advise how to find out whether name check is cleared or not. Is there any FBI no to call. I called up 304 625 5590 and lady said she does not have permission to verify name check clearance.

I would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,
miladinabi.