Finally Approved...RD Nov 2001

rapide1

Registered Users (C)
Finally received the magic email on Dec 29 night that I and my family (spouse and 2 kids) were approved. Did not see any change in status after second FP on Nov 27. Sent expedite request to VSC on Dec 23 and received a written reply - "We have reviewed your request and determined that your case is past processing time. Your file has been pulled and forwarded to the appropriate section for processing". Finally after 37 months, the magic email y/day night. Fortunately there was no RFE.

I was able to schedule infopass appointment for all four of us for stamping (2 weeks from now).

I am really thankful to all members of this forum for their continued support and wish the best of luck to all whose cases are pending.

Great. Congratulations and this is one of the nicest replies I have ever heard of from USCIS

Can you share what grounds you provided for Expedite

rapide1 said:
Finally received the magic email on Dec 29 night that I and my family (spouse and 2 kids) were approved. Did not see any change in status after second FP on Nov 27. Sent expedite request to VSC on Dec 23 and received a written reply - "We have reviewed your request and determined that your case is past processing time. Your file has been pulled and forwarded to the appropriate section for processing". Finally after 37 months, the magic email y/day night. Fortunately there was no RFE.

I was able to schedule infopass appointment for all four of us for stamping (2 weeks from now).

I am really thankful to all members of this forum for their continued support and wish the best of luck to all whose cases are pending.

Would it be possible for you to share what grounds you had asked for it
to be expedited ?

rapide1 said:

If you sent the expedite request through fax please share the fax number?

Thanks

VSC Response amazing

I am bewildered by the VSC response to your expedite request but am happy for you. The fact that they acknowledged the delay in processing may be bcoz all other name checks/FPs have been completed and received. Fax# and content of the expedite request would be appreciated.

I sent the fax to 802-527-4816 . I just wrote a straight forward letter mentioning that I did my second FP on Nov 27 and did not see any status update, and that as per the official website, VSC is currently processing June 2003 cases (and many 2004 cases) and my case was Nov 2001, for which there was no justification. Mention all the EAC #s and details (name, RD,ND,A #s, DOB).

I was also a bit surprised with the reply from VSC - probably there are good people in VSC who can understand our distress...and I am sure the same officer triggered our adjudication.

Before I did my second FP, I was in touch with congressman Rush Holt. His staff was very helpful. They were enquiring every 30 days about the status. Surprisingly senator's (John Corzine) office did not do much except for the standard replies (wait for 60-90 days)

Khan Bacha - since you did your FP on Dec 03, write an expedite letter asap. Hopefully your case gets moving...

Rapide1, congratulations!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Atleast your New Year is starting with a good note. :)
You deserve the well awaited approval.

Enjoy.
Khan_Bacha and others are next.

congrats rapide1. It's time for Khan Baccha and other 2001 and 2002 people to hope for an approval.