Finally Approved - RD 5/8/01, ND 5/15/01

rzrbck, your emotional outburst notwithstanding....

People here are sensitive to information such as the one posted by you. You have to realize that your information leads to increased anxiety levels of potential greencard holders on this forum. While we appreciate your effort to share info with us, what we would like to see is that the information is accurate. At the same time you should also understand that when you post your details on any forum, it is bound to be analyzed. So, there is no need to get emotional over this.
Again, this is not to make a liar out of you. However, the information you have at hand maybe limited by whatever policy your attorney and/or company follows. That is the sole reason we ask you to re-confirm with your attorney or any printed material you may have received from the service center.
Anyhow, assuming you are not a prankster, congratulations!

Sorry NJ_VSC_GC , you are wrong. My 140 was in May, 2000 and my RD is June/2001, my EAC # is 01-247-

For RZRBCK, INTZAR...

rzrbck, what\'s your attorney\'s name? Since I\'m using the same law firm (Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy), I would like to know who is the great attorney handling your case... :-}

Intzar, it\'s NOT true that the attorney does not give RD notice cause I got my RD from my attorney (let me repeat it again - I used the same law firm since two years ago!), and when I called VSC, I asked for my RD and what IIO told me matched with what my attorney said!!

One top of that, my RD is 04/30/2001 and ND is 07/18/2001. My EAC number is: 01-224, which is supposed to be the date of 05/12/2001. I believed that 05/12 was the date when my profile was created in VSC system or the date VSC cashed my check... ;-) Either way.

On top of that, I really don\'t understand why so many people are trying to point to rzrbck as a lier... You can be suspecious of something/someone, but to accuse someone as a lier without hard evidence doesn\'t seem reasonable to me. I do see some cases which I double the authentication of them, but I would just raise questions to help identify the cases instead of accusing someone as a lier... Let\'s all keep our fingers crossed.

And congrats, rzrbck! Enjoy your life!

EAC Number is based on ND !!!

My details...

PD: 1/99 EB2
RD: 4/17/01
ND: 7/2/01
EAC-01-215-XXXXX

So if you look at 97June\'s RD and mine, they are pretty close but our EAC numbers are way apart and so are the ND\'s. This is due to the F\'UP at VSC during april !!!

as milk has said, its by ND and NOT by RD.

mine is EAC-01-200 and ND June 11(RD April 13). That case sound ok to me.

That formula will work if you apply properly. EAC-02-036 mean fiscal year 2002\'s 36th working day w

Again, it goes by ND. if you see your ND is 1 day after him. That\'s why your EAc # ad his EAC has d

Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy

I think (Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy) is the great attorney handling GC cases...

INTZAR - that\'s just a law firm\'s name, but I want the lawyer\'s name...

My attorney used to be Scott, and now is Brat.

this is ridiculous

I don\'t know what is the reason for this childish behaviour, this is a forum to help and support people, not accuse them. we should be sharign his/her happiness, sometimes INS do things which do not go by a pattern. I know of a friend who filed near July 15 and withing one month they not only had reciept but also EAD. I filed 3 days after him and it took me 3 months to get EAD and notice.
so don\'t say that this case is not right..

INTZAR - are you using the same law firm, too?

Yes, I know it\'s a big company and they have tons of lawyers there. I just thought if I can get the attorney\'s name, I can recommend my friends to use him - not necessary for my co-workers.

No Title

He has got his GC, you say. Then he should have no objection is posting his complete EAC number. We can verify that.

Yes, I do

Yes, i am. This firm is expensive if anybody has to pay from his pocket but they are realy great.

If you check NSC board you will see quite a few approvals with same ND and RD at NSC.

My RD 8/28/01 and ND 09/28/01. Receipt # is EAC-01-276-00. So this tells us that there are 278 working days between oct 1,2000 to sep 30, 2001. Do u all agree. Then we can check our dates.