Finally Approved - RD 5/8/01, ND 5/15/01

I do not think this is fake, but dfinitely think RD is some time in April!

I do not think we should spoil his jubliant mood! Sorry for that!
Best
D-

No Title

If his RD is in the early April, then this could be a real case. But he did not dispute his RD in his last posting. Who knows? Let\'s not waste more time on this posting.

Some people take extraordinary pleasure starting a big discussion(by giving false info) on this site

people like rzrbck is one of them

Would you believe me if I said "RD 7/5 ND 9/1 FP 12/8 AD 2/4 VSC?"

Not likely. If we use your logic, then we should all think: "We have to believe that everyone has a good faith --> someone has to be first in any event --> let\'s be positive --> this posting is true --> let\'s congratulate him. --> Mine (RD 7/15 ND 9/3) will be approved this month."

It just doesn\'t work. Come back to reality, my friend!

I remember when VSC began to randomly process 140 cases. Some people also thought the posts were fak

rzrbck may be wrong!

rzrbck,
This attorneys (Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy) does not give RD notice so may be you are giving us wrong information. Could you please check it one more.

Regards,

dont be jealous .. guys

Dont compare your case with someone else. One of my friend and I filed together in June. I got my notice after 4 months and my friend got in one week. It is all possible. Depends on the IIO handling your case. Wait for our turn!

WHY CAN\'T YOU GUYS JUST ACCEPT THE DAMN FACTS, INSTEAD OF SPECULATING...

I\'M SURPRISED MYSELF THAT MY CASE GOT APPROVED. I WASN\'T EXPECTING THE APPROVAL UNTIL MAY OR JUNE 2002. BASED ON MY PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH VSC, MY CASES (LABOR CERTIFICATION, I-140, ETC) HAD TAKEN LONGER THAN ANYBODY ELSES\'.

SO STOP THE DAMN SPECULATING...

FACTS ARE FACTS.

gc_india is right -

No matter what calculations you do, there are always exceptional cases. rzrback seems to be such a case. I have seen some people get ND within a week of RD. I think gc_india is right - it depends on the officer on your case! Congrats rzrback! It looks like April and May both are being processed simultaneously depending on the officers on the case.

I am waiting too PD 05/97 ,RD 03/27,ND 04/03, EB3, EAC 01-142.......

ANY CLUE ANY BODY WHAT IS GOING ON.
WAITING LIKE A BEGGER.
ANY BODY WITH SAME REF WAITING ?

Congrats rzrbck !

Thank you for sharing your info.

Guys, just simply wait for your turn...

My RD 6/15 ,ND 8/9
I\'m also waiting for my turn....

Did any one notice the FP date is on a Saturday

Just curious if the ASC is open on Saturdays?

FP can be done on a saturday...I did mine in Alexandria, VA

The case looks real. I think VSC is processing cases for the second quarter April - June.

Congrats rzrbck !!!

This case looks geneuine and we should trust him!!
Any thing and every thing is POSSIBLE as far as INS is concerned.....
Congrats & Goodluck rzrbck and enjoy your freedom!

UnBelivable. But it is TRUE

I do not know how INS process the case, in what sequence.

My friend (Apt neighbour) applied GC in 98. Cleared his 140 long back. He is under EB3 (India) in VSC. I know very well that he applied in August 2001 for I485, since his medical got delayed.

He has given his FP in Mid november 2001. He got his GC in dec 31 2001 (AVM Message as per him). He got the notice in first week of Jan 2002. Now he is making a trip to India.

For me this is unbelivable, But I know they got GC. Here only thing I could see He is waiting for long time to apply I485. He is living in CA. Backgroud is AS400/RPG etc.

My case RD 9/10/2001, ND 11/13/2001 and FP 01/23/2001.

I am not trying to mis-lead the people here. I\'am totally confused too. Since I saw the post on "May" case, I thought of sharing this info with you guys.

Lets all hope for the best to happen soon.

My RD is 6/27, my EAC is 01-246-xxxx

I thought second part, i.e three didgits are number of working days in that year (from Oct of 2000 to June 26th). But I think I am wrong, because GC_kool\'s RD is 4/23 and EAC is 218. When we consider even the working days between 4/23 and 6/27, it should be more than 28 days!!! Anybody really knows what is WAC # is?

Did your friend file I-485 at VSC or CSC?

You said your friend lives in CA. Did he file his application in CA or VT? That\'s different. In CSC, it\'s possible! In VSC, it\'s unlikely.