Finally Approved - RD 5/8/01, ND 5/15/01

rzrbck

Checked the automated system yesterday and was surprised !!

Here are my details:

VSC EAC 01-171-xxxxx, EB3, India
PD : Sept 27, 1997
RD: May 8, 2001
ND: May 15, 2001
FP: Dec 8, 2001
AD: Feb 1, 2002

Had been working on H-1B extension since May 2001. Also, have EAD & Advance Parole.

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I\'m glad that the process is finally over.

Just Curious

How come ND is so closed to RD for a May filer, could you please verify the dates for us! There was almost a 1 month to 2 months delay for RDs in May, April onwards.................

Sounds like some of the dates were made up.

If the whole "good" news is not made up.

Hope I am wrong.

No offence.

All dates are accurate.

These are per the information from VSC and our attorneys - Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy...Thanks.

congratulations!

Please confirm RD and ND.

Looks like some discrepancy in dates.

Any how congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know what the first five digits of EAC number mean?

My RD is 4/23/01 but the EAC number is 01-218-*****. Something isn\'t right.

EAC-YY-DDD YY = year, DDD number of working days that have past for that year

this definitely looks suspect ..

my EAC number is EAC-01-247-XXXXXX and my RD is June 29
its unlikely that EAC-01-171 could have an RD date for May 8

this is most likely an April case (if in fact it exists)

FOR THOSE SKEPTICS... I KNOW MY CASE DETAILS BETTER THAN ANYBODY...

ALL INFORMATION POSTED ABOVE REGARDING MY CASE IS ACCURATE.
I\'VE NEITHER THE TIME, THE INCLINATION NOR MOTIVATION TO POST ANYTHING ELSE. BYE..

rzrbck, it\'s not that I doubt the approval, but I was curious

because we, the waiting can have a better understanding if you could post the RD and ND so that we can estimate our processing dates............

Looks like a Genuine case

VSC might be nearing the end of Apr RD cases as there are not many people with Apr RD.

The EAC number links with the Notice Date not the RD. So EAC 01 171 xxxxx looks genuine.

The Middle 3 digits is the number of INS business days (incl Saturday) past Since that Fiscal Year (Oct 1 - Sep 30) when they issue the NOTICE DATE for a particular application.

I don\'t think it\'s a genuine case at all.

First, the ND and RD cannot be that close if you recall the front log situation back then. Second, I have only seen 3 or 4 April RD approvals on this board. Although this board is not representative of the entire I-485 population, it does say something. If you check immitracker or anglefire, you can see that there are still a lot of April RD cases pending. This is definitely a hoax.

try to be positive...looks like a true case

we can`t always think that every case is wrong...I know cases where the 140 was completed within 45 days...