Finally Approved -PD 20-DEC-2001 -AC21

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I think mine got approved but status says "

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I checked with my attorney. He surely said it is an approval.

Finally I made it I guess.

Thanks
KK

congratulations - question on AC21

Hi kriskish,

Congrats. You definitely deserve it.

You said you did AC21. I have a few questions on it.
Did you send a letter to USCIS about AC21 ?
Was there an RFE before your approval? ( It doesn't seem like from your signature )

Thanks
Sai

Hi kriskish,

Congrats. You definitely deserve it.

You said you did AC21. I have a few questions on it.
Did you send a letter to USCIS about AC21 ?
Was there an RFE before your approval? ( It doesn't seem like from your signature )

Thanks
Sai

Hi Sai,
Yes I did one time. My attorney sent the letter along with my company EVL.
I did not get any RFE .. Thanks God. Hope this helps.
KK

I also changed jobs and sent letter thru lawyer (AC21) about it. I did not get a RFE related job. I got one RFE but that was about DOB/parentage. My 485 got approved on 06/05/07 but still waiting on spouse derivative's. Not sure why her application is not approved yet :( Unclear if I have to renew her EAD and what would I say in the renewal application...

EB3 India. NSC
PD: May 2002
RD: Dec 2004