Finally Approved on July 23?

forrest_gump

Registered Users (C)
It seems my case has been approved. I received an email at 10 pm that they have ordered production of my card. Did not receive any LUDs in the last 9 months till just now.

Who knew USCIS works and approves cases at 10 pm in the night :)

I was struck in name check before, and I have to thank President Bush, the FL, and my Congressmen for helping me clear this mess.

Good luck to all of you still waiting. Let me know if I can be of any help in answering any questions.

EB1
I-485: Oct 2006.

It seems my case has been approved. I received an email at 10 pm that they have ordered production of my card. Did not receive any LUDs in the last 9 months till just now.

I was struck in name check before, and I have to thank President Bush, the FL, and my Congressmen for helping me clear this mess.

Good luck to all of you still waiting. Let me know if I can be of any help in answering any questions.

EB1

Congratulations!! Enjoy your Freedom!!!

congrats! can you comment on the timelines when you contacted congressman, fl and president that you mention helped you in the name check. when did u hear that your nc got cleared?

Thanks!

EB1

Hi, first congrats, enjoy every bit of it.....
second, when in Oct, i mean date, I filed my EB1-OR on Oct 5th 2006.
Just trying to keep a track of all the Oct filers.....in anticipation that my case is around the corner.
Thanks
Rama

Sure, I can.

I sent mails to the President, the FL, and my Congressmen, all in the first week of May. I heard back from my Congressmen in about 8-10 days.

I received a letter from the President's office in about 5 weeks (i.e., around second week of June). It was a very nice and friendly letter, which essentially said that they have forwarded my letter to the Dept of Justice/FBI with the instruction that they look into my case and update me about it.

I received a letter from the FBI around mid-June stating that my spouse's name check is complete and mine is in process, and will be completed as soon as possible.

I have no idea when my name check actually cleared. I just got the CRIS emails last night (July 23) about card production being ordered, and today morning I received the approval email.

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

congrats! can you comment on the timelines when you contacted congressman, fl and president that you mention helped you in the name check. when did u hear that your nc got cleared?

Thanks!

Thanks.

I filed my EB1-OR on Oct 3, 2006. Hope you get yours soon.

Hi, first congrats, enjoy every bit of it.....
second, when in Oct, i mean date, I filed my EB1-OR on Oct 5th 2006.
Just trying to keep a track of all the Oct filers.....in anticipation that my case is around the corner.
Thanks
Rama

Thanks Forrest. I had actually waited this long on my NC because I got married early June and wanted to include my wife in my 485. Now thats done, I am trying to be proactive about this name check.

I will follow your suggestion and hopefully in next few months I will hear some good news.

Thanks again!

Congrats

Congrats to forrest_gump.
It is certainly heartening to see an Eb-1 OR approval and that to around my RD of 10/02. Hopefully, my NC also gets resolved soon. Waiting on my congressman to get back to me.

Thanks kst1.

You might want to follow up with your Congressman and/or his/her aides. Good luck!

Congrats to forrest_gump.
It is certainly heartening to see an Eb-1 OR approval and that to around my RD of 10/02. Hopefully, my NC also gets resolved soon. Waiting on my congressman to get back to me.