Finally Approved, Old Timer, Ramukesi

ramukesi

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I got a very big relief after hearing the INS AVM last nite, I heard the magic words this CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED. I thank Rajeev S Khanna for maintaing this site and my special thanks to all of U, who have been supporting me all along during my dark days. AT LAST WE ARE SEEING THE LITE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. GOOD LUCK TO U ALL, & GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U.

MY DETAILS:
PD 12/28/1998
EB2 INDIA, Non RIR, NSC INS,
I 485 RD 08/30/2000
I 485 ND 09/21/2000
AD as per AVM, June 4th 2002 (ME MY WIFE & 2 SONS)
RFE: March 20 th 2002 for Date of birth & I 94s
I 140 approved for CP Chennai, but we never asked for it, who gooffed up I am not sure.
Total # time took right from PD to AD is 3 years 4 months 5 days.

Good luck to all of U once again,
Now it is time to party....
RAMUKESI

Wonderful ....man..u\'ll live a thousand years..I was just thinking abt what happened

to u just today ...Go out and party...
May the Lord be with u and all others...

Happy to hear that ur case got approved.

I have seen many of ur postings which were helpful.We all miss u at this board.Enjoy the freedom...You deserve it after such a long wait!!

Wow!

That is a ridiculous time to wait on the I-485. I think the INS should award you some sort of reparation - like being tax exempt for two years!

Congratulations!!!

Question for RAMUKESI ?

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom..
My case is similar to yours. I-140 approved for CP. Applied AOS in NSC in Feb, 2001. Waiting....
What you had to do get your I-140. Did you contact your Senetor or did you approch AILA ? Any input will be appreciated..

ramukesi...

As a courtesy, your info has been added to Rupnet Easytracker.Pl. check private msg for user Id and password.

RAMUKESI

Whats is the chennia\'s counsulates email address to check if NSC had requested the file back ?

What information do i have to provide them in email (i am guessing I-140 info )

Thanks
and congratulations

Thank U all for your support,

I really feel privileaged for sending your congrats messages here, I want to THANK U ALL INDIVIDUALLY, pl treat this as the same.

I wish to answer for MANDU, I have contacted NVC in December 2001, and in turn they have asked me to contact CHENNAI, when I contacted chennai in Jan 2002, they have informed me that NSC have requested my file in DEC 2001. IN march I got an RFE for Date of birth, and finally it was approved on June 4th 2002.

My best wishes to all of U, and I pray GOD for a speedy approvals to all of U.

REgards, RAMUKESI