Finally approved!!!! Oct 2002 Filer

kashman001

Registered Users (C)
HI Guys,
Finally received the magic emails :D :D :D :D :D :D :D , informing me that me and my wife's applications had been approved. It's been a long journey and I'd like to thanks every one this forum for being a great support group. Hope all you guys get yours soon.

My case was pretty normal, but it took so long because of security check. I did contact congressman office last month and they mentioned that the security check took long and that I should be hearing something in 30-60 days. My lawyer also filed inquiry once update processing dates were publish.

Please refer to my signature for case info

A Big Congratsssssssssssssss

kashman001 said:
HI Guys,
Finally received the magic emails :D :D :D :D :D :D :D , informing me that me and my wife's applications had been approved. It's been a long journey and I'd like to thanks every one this forum for being a great support group. Hope all you guys get yours soon.

My case was pretty normal, but it took so long because of security check. I did contact congressman office last month and they mentioned that the security check took long and that I should be hearing something in 30-60 days. My lawyer also filed inquiry once update processing dates were publish.

Please refer to my signature for case info

Congrats kashman001

A wait longer than anticipated hah! Well,all's well that ends well..
Enjoy your freedom

Murphy

Hi kashman001,

Congrates...Enjoy freedom..

Did you got ur approval within 30-60 days as congressman said ?
becs I got same reply from congressman last month stating that I should hear within 30-60 days. At same time I made inquiry with senator , but thr response was different stating me to wait till I-485 dates is current.

SO I don't knw whom to beleive ?

Any comment friends....

Last edited by a moderator:
sanju_y678 said:
Hi kashman001,

Congrates...Enjoy freedom..

Did you got ur approval within 30-60 days as congressman said ?
becs I got same reply from congressman last month stating that I should hear within 30-60 days. At same time I made inquiry with senator , but thr response was different stating me to wait till I-485 dates is current.

SO I don't knw whom to beleive ?

Any comment friends....

I think I contacted congressman Oct 14 or so, and got approved Nov 3. So that's actually less than 30 days. One more interesting thing that I found out today was that my security check was actually completed very early on, got mail from FBI name check that my name check was completed in dec 2002 and forwarded to USCIS, so I guess the delay in security check was just an excuse used by USCIS. I think the congress man office inquiring and then my lawyer office inquiring finally forced them to look at the application