Finally approved my wife's I485

TSCPAIN

Registered Users (C)
Hi all I am totally out of pain now, TSC approved my wife case on March 12th. In fact I got my GC during October 2003.
I wish you all the best

ND, RD May2001
RFE Aug 5th 2003
AD Mar 12th 2004

To TSCPAIN

Can you share with us which officer sent your wife's REF, and when did you response the REF, how come it took so long for them to get decision?
Thanks.

To florida68

I am not sure which officer sent us the rfe, but he is the same guy who use to work on all our eads and travel docs, we received rfe on 10th of Augwhich was dated 5th aug and we sent response on aug 21 i think. The approval gap between me and my wife is due to her finger prints expiration. They called for 2nd finger printing during Jan and approved this month

Congrats!!

I am waiting for my wife's approval. Mine got approved on March 05/2004.

RD : Sept 27th 2001
FP : April 16th 2003
AD : ?????

Hello TSC11 months

I passed several hurdels while my GC is under process, In my journey I got a chance to talk with the officer who is looking after my case, this is in 2002 I guess, now there is no access to talk with immigratio officer directly, you look back my previous postings, then you can gain some knowledge

TSCPAIN,

Congratulations on your wife's approval!

You comment is very interesting.

Could you elaborate more on the fact that your case has been looked at by the same officer since 2002 - AP, EAD I-485. It would bring a totally different view of the TSC processing.