Finally Approved for me but LUD on Wife's case not changed

LongLaborWait

Registered Users (C)
Finally Approved. I saw magical words on my case status:

On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

My wife's case was also applied at the same time but status is still not changed. The case number difference between me and her is only 35.

PD: 08/03
I-485 RD: 12/04
LUD on me & wife's case: 8/19/06

same boat

Finally Approved. I saw magical words on my case status:

On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

My wife's case was also applied at the same time but status is still not changed. The case number difference between me and her is only 35.

PD: 08/03
I-485 RD: 12/04
LUD on me & wife's case: 8/19/06

Did your wife receive approval or any lud change?.I got welcome notice, but my wife just had lud..no status change.

Finally It's party time!!!

I just checked status on Saturday morning and got mail for my wife as well. Her status is changed with words 'Approval Notice sent on July 27th....'.

It looks like case number difference of 35, cause delay of 1 day.

This forum has been very helpful to me in last 4 years. I am really thankful to all who shared their experiences and knowledgable inputs on this site.

Good Luck to you All!