Finally Approved eac-020-056-52***

fisa

Registered Users (C)
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I got my GC approval.
Just checked the online status a few minutes back and wallah! I am approved.
My spouses 485 was filed at a later date so no approval there yet.

My detalis:
RD: 11/06/2001
ND: 12/06/2001
FP: 02/13/2002

AD: 04/30/2003

eac-02-056-52***
EB3-MA

Have faith. And good luck to all

fisa

Thanks guys

I am having problems getting into rupnet right now. But I will defnitly update my INfo this evening.

fisa:) :) :) :) :)

Congrats :)

Congrats , Eenjoy the freedom ...
and just wondering how u people are feeling now, really I used to think if I see my approval what I will do !!!!! :)

Well!

Kss

Its been around 3 hours since i saw the approval online. During this time i have called my wife family and friends.
I dont think i can do a lot of work today.

Its been an agonizing 1 year. Say so many colegues get laid off. I have been very luck to be still employed. Over this period I asked my self is the GC is really worth all this pain and frustration. But one would argue that this is a case of sour grapes.
Well I have the approval today. I am excited and releived. And i ask my self this question again. Is the GC really worth it. THis approval does take some stress off me, it really does. I have invested 6 years of my life here in this country and it feels like it has paid off finally.

Whether the GC helps me find a better Job and i get to realize my dreams , a beautilful house , good salary , for that i will just have to wait and see.

Sitting here I wish and pray that all of you get your approvals and move on to fulfill your respective dreams.

PatienceGC. I have read your posts for a long time. and am so glad to see your approval.
Shantanu you should just go home.

It sure is spring time for me, now if only the weather in boston would let go.

Good luck to all.
fisa

Good luck !! in all u r Endeavor

Good Luck !!!

and

"""Whether the GC helps me find a better Job and I get to realize my dreams, a beautiful house , good salary !!"""

APART from the above try to think what u can do for u r home town and u r country with this GC....... Let us think....

thanks