finally approved, changed employer on Jul.2000

bravehart

Registered Users (C)
EB3, OTHERS, RD:3/12/99, ND:3/29/99 FP:2/23/00
former employer withdrawed my case July.2000.
Got new job Jul.2000 with H1(10 month left from6 years).
Applied HI Transfer & case refused on Mar.2001.(my H1 expired Apr.01)

Also applied L/C with RIR on Aug.08.2000 and approved on Mar.28.2001
then submitted I-140 on Apr.01.

My attoney advised me. So my attoney submitted letter to VSC for notifying change of employer and benefit of AC 21 as case of over 180 days rule, together with my I-485 RD evidence and new employer\'s supporting letter & original L/C approvel on Jan.05.2001.

I was waiting for I-140 approval or INS Memorendum for 180 days rule for the retroactive.

But I got a call this afternoon from my attoney saying that my case has been approved. So I checked AVM. It also says my case has been approved on Aug.03.2001.

It was long, desperate journey with hell of humiliation and despair.

If there are anyone like my case and still waiting for approval, please wait a little longer. Surely your day will come too.

This site was so helpful. I appreciate immigration.com.

I wish every I-485 waiter good luck.....

By the way, my wife is not approved. she received finger print re-do notice on Aug.23.2001 because of "FBI UNCLASSIFIABLE".
Any body know how long it take after doing FP re-do in this case ???
appreciate any advice. thanks

Why the bad attitude

I am surprised that 1) your employer attempted to withdraw your I-485
2) They were able to.

Did they withdraw I-485 or I-140 ?

No Title

Is that your new job the same or similar category as your former job?
is that the job description exactly the same as your former one?

Sorry, I didn\'t visit this site for couple of days

The documents I submitted:
1. Attorney\'s Cover letter
2. Copy of original Labor Certificate
3. Letter from new employer
4. copy of interpreter release,"job flexibility for long-delayed adjustment applications"
5. G-28
6. Copy of Employment Authorization Card

About Job Classification

Hi Braveheart
First of all congrats on getting your share from INS.
Second I am also going to change my job after 180 days. Every where I am listening diff diff opinion about Job Classification and Salary.

I have a question that My employer filed my labor witrh Programmer Analyst Profile and in the salary range of 40000-80000 Prevailing wage rate is 38000 to 44000.
So right now if I change my job then do I need to keep my salary same what I am getting right now from my old employer. Or I could chnage it.
Second If you tell me about job classification what I need to keep then it will be great.

I would appreciate if you could email me at jainsan@hotmail.com or send me your email id.

I am really confused as every Attorney also giving diff opinions.

Thanks in Advance

JAINSAN