Finally Approved by Gods Grace!

jksongc

Registered Users (C)
It has been a great pleasure to inform you all that Finally, received the approval notifications. Very very Happy! :) :) :) (4 years -total)

I wanted to take this moment to THANK one & all & this Forum for extending all the help needed & support with such great sincere advices,suggestions during this critical journey.

My case, pretty straight forward case, been with the sponcering employer from day 1. I beleive the AP,EAD renewals might have trigrred the RFE (B.C) & hence followed by the approval after a month.

My advice-Don't get discouraged, your day will come soon too;just hang in there friends!

THANKS A MILLION for all your HELP so far!
JKSONGc

P.S Now I have a job offer from a company-B; Is it advicible to join that company first & get the passport stamped with the new company OFFER LETTER, OR, is it good to get stamped from sponcering company & Join company-B later?
The package is good & I'm little confused. I don't think I can use AC21 rule now as I'm already approved. Please comment?

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :D

I think you should join company B , if the package is good. some times money matters. But ask your lawyer on how it will effect your Citizenship process.