• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Finally Approved!! Agony is over...

Ipek79

Registered Users (C)
I just received my Welcome Notice e-mail.. I am still in shock... But anyways, I want to thank everyone who has been participating in this forum and being a source and a support. Later on, when I get a chance, I'll share my experience in detail..

THanks to everyone. Also, wish everyone the best of luck who has still pending cases..

2006_07 said:
Congratulations! I am glad they are finally getting the work done. :)

Thank you!! I am sure very soon you'll get your invitation... But be persistent and visit USCIS often until you get your invitation...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how it feels, just today I received the official Welcome Notice from Missouri!

Well done!

Barbara

BarbaraLamb said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how it feels, just today I received the official Welcome Notice from Missouri!

Well done!

Barbara

THank you!!

Congratulation Ipek, you won t believe it, but i also received my welcome notice today (via email). I feel so relieved that this process has finally gone through. I wish you the best. Thanks to everyone that participated in this forum. I also wanted to congratulate Barbara, it s incredible that all this cases were resolved on the same day. So happy...

Ipek79 said:
I just received my Welcome Notice e-mail.. I am still in shock... But anyways, I want to thank everyone who has been participating in this forum and being a source and a support. Later on, when I get a chance, I'll share my experience in detail..

THanks to everyone. Also, wish everyone the best of luck who has still pending cases..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. I'm happy to hear that more and more people are getting their GC. I'm still waiting for that mail, the one that changes your life. I have a question. After my interview, the officer wrote in my passport I-485 pending. Did that happened to you too?.

Enjoy your peace of mind and the good moment! :D
mjr

Thanks everybody... I wish the best everyone!

gui83,

I am so happy for you too.. I told you that I had a very good feeling about this :)

mjr,

Thank you for your good wishes too... During my interview, they didn't put anything on my PP. Even though I was told that I was approved, I found out later on that I wasn't officially approved yet. Make sure that your name check has been cleared and also make sure that they requested your package from KCC. If both things are taken care of, there is no reason for them to delay your approval.

Good Luck!