Finally Approved(08/15/2007 7.15pm CRIS)

abhi485

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I'm dumbfounded!!!
I'm cold and unable to sink in this great news .MUCH AWAITED NEWS!!!
On India's 60th independence day,I got my independence after 10 years and 5 months!!!!!Please see my long and ardous journey details in my signature.

I would like to thank one and all who had been a great source of inspiration,motivation and moral support which frankly kept me going after all these years.I really appreciate Mr.Rajiv Khanna for hosting this great community forum,which is helping hundreds of thousands of people like me.

I turned all the usual stones (like raising SR's,Infopass,contacting Senator's ,congressmen's offices and offcourse checking my email/CRIS and this forum almost everyday).

Wishing you all goodluck and godspeed!!!!!

Abhi

COngrats!

Hi abhi,

Looks like you are one of old timer. Did you observe any LUD changes prior to approval? I mean after the RFE response?

VVN,
Yeah on aug28th'2006,I had one,saying "they received my RFE response and will take action in 60days"..well now we know that 60days is 1 year. and
I had one more LUD on Aug2nd.I really don't know for sure if its becaue I applied for 6th EAD on july 20th'07 or its just the LUD on my I-485.
I would never know,but all's for the good.

GL TO YOU TOO!

Thanks

Looks like the LUD on August 2nd is for I-485. I too applied for EDA&AP on July 27th and not seen any LUD after my RFE response in March 2005.

The current trend looks like people are getting approvals approx. 10-15 days after the LUD changes. In TSC there were more LUD's for every approval (2-5) but the time frame is same around 10-15 days.

Looks like the LUD on August 2nd is for I-485. I too applied for EDA&AP on July 27th and not seen any LUD after my RFE response in March 2005.

The current trend looks like people are getting approvals approx. 10-15 days after the LUD changes. In TSC there were more LUD's for every approval (2-5) but the time frame is same around 10-15 days.

i had 2 luds on 30 and 31 july on my 485 but it was exactly the same days i had lud on ap and ead that were approved at that time.

Abhi485,

Congratulations.

6 EAD's!!!! Thats the highest i have read here on the Portal.
Dis you speak to the IO's. Dis they at any point tell you whertehr Visa number alloted ot wait till October?

Regards.

Friends,

I am here with RD 03/06/2003 - NSC. These was LUD change on AUG 02 for mine also. But no luck so far.

I believe LUD change for - I asked IO to correct ON-LINE status message , it was not showing anything, she said she will send a mail to ITT dept and LUD changed on that day and the message corrected with in 3 days.

Hi Friends,
I'm dumbfounded!!!
I'm cold and unable to sink in this great news .MUCH AWAITED NEWS!!!
On India's 60th independence day,I got my independence after 10 years and 5 months!!!!!Please see my long and ardous journey details in my signature.

I would like to thank one and all who had been a great source of inspiration,motivation and moral support which frankly kept me going after all these years.I really appreciate Mr.Rajiv Khanna for hosting this great community forum,which is helping hundreds of thousands of people like me.

I turned all the usual stones (like raising SR's,Infopass,contacting Senator's ,congressmen's offices and offcourse checking my email/CRIS and this forum almost everyday).

Wishing you all goodluck and godspeed!!!!!

Abhi
Congratulations Abhi.
were you extending your H1B after 6th year till now even after getting EAD's each year. Did your applying EAD on 20th July triggered approval.
will appreciate some information
Suresh

Hi Suresh,
I really don't know,if my I-765 application triggered the LUD on aug 2nd.And we will not know forever anyways.
I did not renew my H1-B(I did not want to pay my hard earned money for these lunatics at USCIS,AS YOU SEE,I STOPPED applying MY AP's also),and I was WORKING ON MY ead'S ALL THE TIME.And offcourse my olf employer revoked my I-140,NOID,RFE et al.

Good luck to you,

Abhi

Hi Suresh,
I really don't know,if my I-765 application triggered the LUD on aug 2nd.And we will not know forever anyways.
I did not renew my H1-B(I did not want to pay my hard earned money for these lunatics at USCIS,AS YOU SEE,I STOPPED applying MY AP's also),and I was WORKING ON MY ead'S ALL THE TIME.And offcourse my olf employer revoked my I-140,NOID,RFE et al.

Good luck to you,

Abhi

Thanks Abhi for prompt reply. Suresh

Hi
Anybody received the physical card without the approval notification? I got Card Production e mail on August 9th and welcome notice e mail on 10th. I have not received the physical card or approval e mail yet.

I received my Physical card today(08/20/2007).
On aug'18th I received Approval notice EMAIL.

Good luck!

approval notice

I received card production ordered on 8/13 and received card on 8/18..
I haven't received approval notice email or mail yet also wife's case still pending.. this really concerns me..

Please advise me if any one of you in the same situation..
Is it ok if we do not receive approval notice?

I received my Physical card today(08/20/2007).
On aug'18th I received Approval notice EMAIL.

Good luck!

Congratulations once again. Lady luck is on your side. Yours is the fastest to get a physical card in mail.
You should buy the lottery ticket now.
All the very best in your life.
Abhi To Mein Jawan Hoon.
Suresh