Finally 485 Approved

gcva

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I have received approval emails for me and my spuse today morning.The aplication was approved on November 2nd and new cards are ordered.

My NC got cleared during May(aftter 20 months). I gave my FP2 on October 14th and there were no LUDs after that.Only next LUD is 11/03 with approval message.I spoke with a VSC immigration officer on November 1st regarding the status.He told that my file was lying in Visa hold section though, the dates were current. He spoke with the supervisor to move the file for processing and told me that I can expect a decision in next 14 days.

This forum has been very much helpful in mansy aspects and thank you all for being part of this forum.Wish you all the best and hope everyone will get the approval soon

Congrats

Congratulations gcva.

My 485 RD is same as your ND. I am still stuck in name check.
Are you from CT ?

BunnyGC said:
Congratulations gcva.

My 485 RD is same as your ND. I am still stuck in name check.
Are you from CT ?

Thanks bunnygc.I am from Virginia.

gcva said:
Guys,
I have received approval emails for me and my spuse today morning.The aplication was approved on November 2nd and new cards are ordered.

My NC got cleared during May(aftter 20 months). I gave my FP2 on October 14th and there were no LUDs after that.Only next LUD is 11/03 with approval message.I spoke with a VSC immigration officer on November 1st regarding the status.He told that my file was lying in Visa hold section though, the dates were current. He spoke with the supervisor to move the file for processing and told me that I can expect a decision in next 14 days.

This forum has been very much helpful in mansy aspects and thank you all for being part of this forum.Wish you all the best and hope everyone will get the approval soon

Congrats !!

Congratulations!!!
I think there are a bunch of visa on which VISA ON HOLD status has not been removed. I won't surprised if they are doing this on purpose so they can show Bush that they are meeting the 6 month deadline.
--Naveen Oshos

Thank you all! I've just received card mailed email.

"On November 7, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her."

gcva said:
Thank you all! I've just received card mailed email.

"On November 7, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her."

Congrats man!

Cards Received

We/ve received the cards on 11/09.Approval Notices were received on 11/08.

Thanks again.