Filling with laywer!!WHERE AP AND EAD GOES?

sokolen

Registered Users (C)
guys i filled I-485,130,131,765 ..
and my laywer ,who did all paperwork filled all this form and wrote his address too, so USCIS sends him all originals too, like a receipts or biom appt. letter??

my question is: where USCIS send my oroginals AP AND EAD card, to my address or my lawyer address?

Here is your answer....

Hi:

If you write your grandma's address on an application form for Don Imus's Scholarship, but you live in a military base, where do you think the mailing from Don Imus's scholarship is going to be delivered? Grandma's or military base? Since you want to be spoonfed, I am going to shoe-feed you...:eek:

Your lawyer completed a G-28 if I am not mistaken, which denotes he/she represents your interests before the USCIS. As such, all mailing with USCIS will be delivered to his office and his/her assistant (if one exist, because there are lot of crappy immigration lawyers these days) will communicate with you about from USCIS.:confused:

As such, when they issue a EAD or AP or Greencard, you lawyer will forward it to your home or call you in to their office to collect them. However, you ought to be informed on issues by the lawyers office at all times. :cool:

You lawyer is supposed to keep copies of all mailing with regards to your case on file, but the originals belongs to you. Not butt or ifs about that one, but he's using his mailing to be on top of things for you... I hope, not for any malicious intent....:eek: You (personally), should keep mailing from USCIS filed and safe, because you will never know when you will need them and have to appear before the Almight Immigration Officer...:rolleyes:

thanx for respond....
but this is strange
receipts from all filling form came to my laywer, but biom. apppoit. letter came not just on his address, but also to mine
so, i have 2 originals letters..
that is why i am very curious, where they send my AP and EAD

they sent the ead and ap to my address not my lawyers.They sent him copies or notices of those.