• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

filling the forms

hellboy69

Registered Users (C)
this question maybe souns stupid, i just wanna be sure before doing anything :) .
at the top of forms (DSP-122....etc) they say "print or type"... does it mean that i should not fill the forms using hand writing ? if so, how can i do it then ? :s

hellboy69 said:
this question maybe souns stupid, i just wanna be sure before doing anything :) .
at the top of forms (DSP-122....etc) they say "print or type"... does it mean that i should not fill the forms using hand writing ? if so, how can i do it then ? :s
"Print" means don't use handwriting, instead, write with print letters.
But, you don't have to fill out the forms they sent you. You can get them on-line at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html. They are fillable forms, meaning you can fill them out by typing your information, and then print.

thank u again, this will save me lot of time searching :)

[Edit]
what about signature ?? :confused:
on form DS-230 Part 1, question 3: "Full Name in Native Alphabet (if Roman letters not used)".. my native langage is arabic, does it mean that i have to write it in arabic letters ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hellboy69 said:
thank u again, this will save me lot of time searching :)

[Edit]
what about signature ?? :confused:
What about it? You print the form, and then you sign it.
on form DS-230 Part 1, question 3: "Full Name in Native Alphabet (if Roman letters not used)".. my native langage is arabic, does it mean that i have to write it in arabic letters ?
Yes, after you print the form.

one last thing (i guess :p), now im kinda late and i think i'll send it using express delivery (e.g. Fedex, DHL..etc) doesnt it bother ? im asking that cuz soem organizations do not accept documents this way... if u see what i mean :rolleyes:

hellboy69 said:
one last thing (i guess :p), now im kinda late and i think i'll send it using express delivery (e.g. Fedex, DHL..etc) doesnt it bother ? im asking that cuz soem organizations do not accept documents this way... if u see what i mean :rolleyes:
You're not late. Just send it by priority mail, so you can track it on-line.

I just realized: you're not in US. You can send it anyway you can. The processing will start in October, so you have some time.
Good luck!