Filling divorce after filed I-751

jay1000

if any body can tell me...i filed to remove the condition in december 2007 in VSC..its being 5 months..now i am having trouble with my wife..and we wanna file divorce...what should i do..should i file it..what could b the worst case...

Your pending I-751 is fine as long as the divorce is not finalised. If it is adjudicated before the divorce is final, there is nothing else you need to do. If the I-751 is still pending when the divorce is finalised, you need to send a new I-751 requesting a waiver.

jay

don't divoce until you get approval and you get approva without interview and try to keep mariage alive . If they call you for interview then u will in problem otherwise don't send anything new waiting for approval.

Hold in there...be very careful since that can go in a thin line...if you have been waiting 5 months already in VSC...your waiting to be still with your wife "as married" is over 6 months (check the time on VSC of people over here, myself included), think about it. If you think you can do it...is your call.

Be aware that family law (divorce/marriage/child custody, etc) varies by State and the requirements differs and that can play a decisive point.

You can be in a worse problem if you are actually separated or no longer in a marital relationship, and then call for an interview and she refuse to go. Even interviews are not that common they do happen.

Since you say that "we wanna file for divorce" looks that is mostly a mutual thing...you two should think about the cons and pros and if the matter for why you want to divorce there is no really a solution for it.

Good luck.