Fillable I140 form && Highlight NIW refer letter

austinjoe

Registered Users (C)
For those who successfully did your own NIW case, got 2 questions here:

1> Is it ok to highlight the original recommendation letter included in initial filing? Try to bring INS officer to these key sentences about NYDOT 3 prongs, but don't want over-do it.

2> Anyone has a fillable I-140 form that you're willing to share? I found an 2
002 edition on-line, but current requirent is 2004 ans 2003 version, The USCIS website does not have fillable form. It would be appreciated if you could drop me a copy :)

My email is joe1984us@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for sharing.

Thank you very much -- Pamit73 :) I'm sure that your help is really apprecaied by many people on this Forum. The 2003 edition is acceptable by USCIS
as well as latest 2004 edition.

Now, anyone has input about highlight original recommendation letter?

austinjoe said:
Thank you very much -- Pamit73 :) I'm sure that your help is really apprecaied by many people on this Forum. The 2003 edition is acceptable by USCIS
as well as latest 2004 edition.

Now, anyone has input about highlight original recommendation letter?

You may use small colored arrow stickers to highlight important points in the original letters.
But personally I did not do that. I just cited the exact sentences (Mr. X. stated as follows: "citation...") in my cover letter.

pamit73 said:
Here is a fillable form. This may not be an official USCIS release.
Many thanks, pamit73. It's really helpful. By the way, do you have fillable I131 and I485? :p

Fillable 485, 134, 693

Some more fillable forms

485 - AOS
134 - Financial support for derivative 485 applicants
693 - Medical for 485

Dont have fillable 131 or 765. But you can file those online anyway these days.

Does anybody have fillable G-325A form?

pamit73 said:
Some more fillable forms

485 - AOS
693 - Medical for 485

Dont have fillable 131 or 765. But you can file those online anyway these days.

Does anybody have fillable G-325A form? If you have, possible to share with us by posting here or sending to my email address "jhyu1124@yahoo.com". Thanks in advance. Need it as soon as possible.

To Austinjoe

austinjoe said:
For those who successfully did your own NIW case, got 2 questions here:

1> Is it ok to highlight the original recommendation letter included in initial filing? Try to bring INS officer to these key sentences about NYDOT 3 prongs, but don't want over-do it.

2> Anyone has a fillable I-140 form that you're willing to share? I found an 2
002 edition on-line, but current requirent is 2004 ans 2003 version, The USCIS website does not have fillable form. It would be appreciated if you could drop me a copy :)

My email is joe1984us@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for sharing.

Hi, Austinjoe:

How do you know 2003 version and 2004 version are acceptable? Could you please let me know how do you find this? The latest version for I-485 is 2005 (Rev. 04/22/05).

134 required?

Is this form required for EB1-OR or concurrent I-485.

I am adding my wife to my GC application. She is also working on H1B. Do I still need to fill this 134 - Financial support for her.

thanks

Many thanks for the forms

pamit73,
Thanks you so much for your info ---the fill -forms

I think many people got help.

KYA