Filing Perm while Previous labor pending at BEC

sunnybab

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Has anyone tried filing Perm while previous Conventional Labor is pending with one of the BEC through the same employer ( different Job title/Description) ? I have heard that DOL could find out I have 2 apps pending and will cancel the BEC Labor automatically.

Can somepne please clarify this?

Thanks
Sb

yes you can

do some research in these forums...people have applied. some got approved in PERM. DOL has no conditions as of now to say one will be canceled if the two are pending....

sunnybab said:
Folks,

Has anyone tried filing Perm while previous Conventional Labor is pending with one of the BEC through the same employer ( different Job title/Description) ? I have heard that DOL could find out I have 2 apps pending and will cancel the BEC Labor automatically.

Can somepne please clarify this?

Thanks
Sb

rest_2004_free said:
do some research in these forums...people have applied. some got approved in PERM. DOL has no conditions as of now to say one will be canceled if the two are pending....

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering , if one's Perm LC gets approved and I40 is also approved after whatever time it takes, Are there chances that BEC labor might get also approved ? and can One file 2 I40's from same employer to take advantage of the Priority Date of previous BEC Labor? and then use one of them to file 485 when visa numbers become available.

Thanks much
sb