Filing N-400 . I have some questions please reply me

tangerine77

Registered Users (C)
Hi iam filing for N-400 and I have some questions on the N-400 form?

1. I dont have a Middle name. should I leave that coloumn Blank or write "NONE"

2. Am pregnant and delivery date is in february. Should I reveal my pregnancy and future kid now.

3. Iam having a pregnancy with my Fiancee and we are not legally married. He is from Malaysia(indian origin) and holds a B1 visa. Do I have to declare about my fiancee and future husband now . we only intend to get married after my citizenship cause he wants to visit me few times before he comes either on a k1/K3 visa( it depends if we get married or that time)

4. Iam involved in a traffic accident. the Officer warned me but no charges filed. I did bear the insurance liability for other car involved. what should i mention in coloumn 10D of my N-400 application. It has been 3.5 years and they dont have my record of accident with DMV and my insurance costs have come down.

5. My fiancee is coming to visit me before delivery. he Intends to stay for a montn and go back to Malaysia and wait there till i get him.is that Ok?

6. Will there be a new N-400 format any time soon?

Please clarify me

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi iam filing for N-400 and I have some questions on the N-400 form?

1. I dont have a Middle name. should I leave that coloumn Blank or write "NONE"
Keep it blank or write n/a.
2. Am pregnant and delivery date is in february. Should I reveal my pregnancy and future kid now.
You've already asked this in your other thread and the answer remains the same:you would not disclose a child until it is actually born. You'll have a chance to update the IO at interview.
3. Iam having a pregnancy with my Fiancee and we are not legally married. He is from Malaysia(indian origin) and holds a B1 visa. Do I have to declare about my fiancee and future husband now . we only intend to get married after my citizenship cause he wants to visit me few times before he comes either on a k1/K3 visa( it depends if we get married or that time)
You would only declare your fiance if you married him before your oath.
4. Iam involved in a traffic accident. the Officer warned me but no charges filed. I did bear the insurance liability for other car involved. what should i mention in coloumn 10D of my N-400 application. It has been 3.5 years and they dont have my record of accident with DMV and my insurance costs have come down.
If you were only given a warning and no ticket I wouldn't worry about mentioning it.
5. My fiancee is coming to visit me before delivery. he Intends to stay for a montn and go back to Malaysia and wait there till i get him.is that Ok?
Will he be entering with his B1 visa? I'm not sure that US customs will let him use B1 for personnel travel.
6. Will there be a new N-400 format any time soon?

What do you mean my new format? New instructions will be update soon to include lockbox address information, but the format of N-400 itself will not change.