Filing I-90?

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have not received my plastic 4 months after interview and approval. Can I file or efile for I-90 now? if I efile am I required to pay any fees given that I never got the plastic?

thanks,
Spartakus

spartakus said:
Hi all,

I have not received my plastic 4 months after interview and approval. Can I file or efile for I-90 now? if I efile am I required to pay any fees given that I never got the plastic?

thanks,
Spartakus

At the interview, did the person tell you when you will receive your green card by? Did you receive your welcome letter yet? I got my green card shortly after the welcome letter. If you do an efile, you will select an option. It will show the amount later based on your selection. Hopefully someone can answer you this question because I have never filed i90 becauase of never receive my card.

Sjorl

The guy in the interview said it would take from 1 - 2 months and now after 4 months nothing yet. I did not get any welcome letter and it looks like they do not send this letter all the times. I once was able to talk to an immigration officer and she said if it is an employment based then no welcome letter would be sent.

thx,
Spartakus

spartakus said:
The guy in the interview said it would take from 1 - 2 months and now after 4 months nothing yet.
-file the Form G-731, - Inquiry About Status of I-551 Alien
Registration Card with your service center

I did not get any welcome letter and it looks like they do not send this letter all the times. I once was able to talk to an immigration officer and she said if it is an employment based then no welcome letter would be sent.
------------employment based cases that got approved after Interview at local office also get welcome letter once the file again reaches the service center in 10-15 days after Interview.
** where did you attend Interview?
** what is your srvice center?
*** did the officer after the Interview took your index finger and signature on white form that is for Card ??
thx,
Spartakus

Hi ginnu

file the Form G-731, - Inquiry About Status of I-551 Alien
Registration Card with your service center

I will do so, thanks.

employment based cases that got approved after Interview at local office also get welcome letter once the file again reaches the service center in 10-15 days after Interview. I did not get any welcome letter

** where did you attend Interview?
--Charlotte
** what is your srvice center?
--TSC
*** did the officer after the Interview took your index finger and signature on white form that is for Card ??
--yes for me and my family

I am thinking of calling a senate also to try to query for my I-551.

thx,
Spartakus