Filing I-130, I 485 and G-325A along with other documents concurrently

javis123

Registered Users (C)
I am a US Citizen and I am filing the I-130, I-485 and other documents concurrently. I have a few urgent/quick questions. Please help me.

1) What lock box should I send the GC appliocation package to? I know that if each of the docs are filed separately, they are sent to different different addresses. But where do you send the package (I130, Ii485 etc) if filed concurretly?

2) My native language is different from my wife's native language. I am the applicant in the I 130. Section C question 20 in the I 130 requires me to write My relative's name and address in my relative's native language. The relative being my wife, I do not know to read or write my wife's native language. What should I do? Should I get my wife to write this down? This is the same in G325A. What should I do there?

Please help me. I am in the final stages of applying. :confused:

1) If you read the instructions on all the forms, no matter how many you are filing concurrently, you will see that the address that you will send all the forms to is just ONE. It is really unambiguous.

2) Instruct your wife to write her name in her native language if you can't.

Goodluck!

1) If you read the instructions on all the forms, no matter how many you are filing concurrently, you will see that the address that you will send all the forms to is just ONE. It is really unambiguous.

2) Instruct your wife to write her name in her native language if you can't.

Goodluck!

Thank you for the information.

The G325A for applicant and beneficiary will be sent with the I130. Since I am the applicant in the I130, should i put my name as applicant in the G325A for both applicant and beneficiary G325A? If so whose native language should the name and address be written in? Appplicant's or beneficiary's? Please help.

i got the same question...another question i got is..when it saids "print your name and alien registration number in the box below.. that this mean do i have to write it in pen or can i just type it??? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can write in pen or type it.

Make sure your forms have barcodes on. Some AOS'ers downloaded forms on Safari browser that didnt have any.