Filing for K1 (I-129F) - List of Documents?

needCZ

Registered Users (C)
I am filing for K1 Fiancee Visa Petition for my fiancee. I have assembled the following documents, put the below Cover Letter and it is ready to be sent. What else do I need other than these documents? What am I missing? Please help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancée

Cover Letter
A#123-456-789
(Name of Petitioner)
(E-mail Address of Petitioner)
(Cell# of Petitioner)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petitioner – Beneficiary (Fiancée) -
(Name) (Name of Beneficiary)
(Address ) (Address)

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266 Date:-

I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

Dear Madam / Sir,

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancée Visa for (beneficiary’s name), and supporting documents as follows,

- Cover Letter – this letter showing list of enclosed documents with the application. – Pages 1
- Application Fee - check in the amount of $340/-. – 1 no.
- I-129F – Petition for Alien Fiancée. – Pages 3
- I-129F-PartB-18-Additional Sheet- explaining how we met – Pages 1
- G-325A – Biographic Information of Petitioner. – Pages 2
- G-325A – Biographic Information of Beneficiary – Pages 2
- Letter of Intent to Marry – from Petitioner. – Pages 1
- Letter of Intent to Marry – from Beneficiary – Pages 1
- Divorce Decree – Petitioner. – Pages 2
- Divorce Decree – Beneficiary. – Pages 2
- Photo – Passport Style – 2”x 2” – Petitioner. – 1 no.
- Photo – Passport Style – 2”x 2” – Beneficiary. – 1 no.
- US Passport Photocopy – Petitioner – Pages 2
- Copy of Certificate of Naturalization – Front & Back – Pages 2
- Proof of On-going Relationship and Meeting in Person -
- - Photographs
- - E-Mail Correspondence
- - Telephone Records
- - Arrival/Departure Airport Stamps
- - Travel Itineraries
- Form FC-029 – Pages 1
- G-1145 – E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. – Pages 1

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Yours truly,

(Petitioner’s Name) Date

I was under the impression that the only document that you need to send in to start with is the I-129F form...

Don't you need to wait until they schedule an appointment with your fiancé before you need to show the rest of the documents?

Question 10 of I-129F form

On question 10 of the I-129F form I checked that my US citizenship was acquired through birth...could somebody please tell me which number they are referring to when they ask: "Give number of certificate, date and place it was issued." Is that my birth certificate??
Second, they ask if you have obtained a certificate of citizenship in your name and ask for the number, date and place it was issued. Is that my passport number or drivers license??

I was told by a "visa expert" that, to begin, I only need to complete the I-129F form and send it to Dallas. After they look through it and schedule a meeting, I will be required to fill out the remaining documents so my fiancé has them for her interview. Could somebody please confirm that this is correct? I would like to send the I-129F form asap!

Thanks!!

I was under the impression that the only document that you need to send in to start with is the I-129F form...

Don't you need to wait until they schedule an appointment with your fiancé before you need to show the rest of the documents?

I think I answered your question about this before. There is no such thing as an appointment with your fiance. Everything is happening in the USCIS office and once you send your documents, you have no control over it. So send them the Affidavit as well, because after six or more months you will only receive a letter More evidence requested, your file will be put on hold and who knows how soon after that anyone will look at it. I am not kidding, send everything now to avoid long time waiting. Good luck!

What is this deal with Letter of intent to Marry? Is it required? If it is, does the couple simply write one out?

I am filing for K1 Fiancee Visa Petition for my fiancee. I have assembled the following documents, put the below Cover Letter and it is ready to be sent. What else do I need other than these documents? What am I missing? Please help.
I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancée

Cover Letter
A#123-456-789
(Name of Petitioner)
(E-mail Address of Petitioner)
(Cell# of Petitioner)
Petitioner – Beneficiary (Fiancée) -
(Name) (Name of Beneficiary)
(Address ) (Address)

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266 Date:-

I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

Dear Madam / Sir,

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancée Visa for (beneficiary’s name), and supporting documents as follows,

- Cover Letter – this letter showing list of enclosed documents with the application. – Pages 1
- Application Fee - check in the amount of $340/-. – 1 no.
- I-129F – Petition for Alien Fiancée. – Pages 3
- I-129F-PartB-18-Additional Sheet- explaining how we met – Pages 1
- G-325A – Biographic Information of Petitioner. – Pages 2
- G-325A – Biographic Information of Beneficiary – Pages 2
- Letter of Intent to Marry – from Petitioner. – Pages 1
- Letter of Intent to Marry – from Beneficiary – Pages 1
- Divorce Decree – Petitioner. – Pages 2
- Divorce Decree – Beneficiary. – Pages 2
- Photo – Passport Style – 2”x 2” – Petitioner. – 1 no.
- Photo – Passport Style – 2”x 2” – Beneficiary. – 1 no.
- US Passport Photocopy – Petitioner – Pages 2
- Copy of Certificate of Naturalization – Front & Back – Pages 2
- Proof of On-going Relationship and Meeting in Person -
- - Photographs
- - E-Mail Correspondence
- - Telephone Records
- - Arrival/Departure Airport Stamps
- - Travel Itineraries
- Form FC-029 – Pages 1
- G-1145 – E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. – Pages 1

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Yours truly,

(Petitioner’s Name) Date

I believe they meant your Citizenship certificate number. If you don't have one, I suggest you contact them for clarification.

On question 10 of the I-129F form I checked that my US citizenship was acquired through birth...could somebody please tell me which number they are referring to when they ask: "Give number of certificate, date and place it was issued." Is that my birth certificate??
Second, they ask if you have obtained a certificate of citizenship in your name and ask for the number, date and place it was issued. Is that my passport number or drivers license??

I was told by a "visa expert" that, to begin, I only need to complete the I-129F form and send it to Dallas. After they look through it and schedule a meeting, I will be required to fill out the remaining documents so my fiancé has them for her interview. Could somebody please confirm that this is correct? I would like to send the I-129F form asap!

Thanks!!

Could someone advise me as I am about sending out my K-1 application. Is this really necessary?

I-129F-PartB-18-Additional Sheet- explaining how we met – Pages 1

The form says only if the space provided was not enough. And since I have other documents providing evidence, is the supplement to question 18 necessary?