Filing for I-485 with a pending I-130 in F2A category

LovesUSCIS

I am a LPR and filed an I-130 for my wife in the F2A category last week. She is currently in the US on a legal non-immigrant visa. If the F2A category becomes current in the coming months, can we file for I-485 while the I-130 is still pending? Several immigration websites mention that it can be done but I could not find a definitive USCIS document with such a directive. Please advice.

I am a LPR and filed an I-130 for my wife in the F2A category last week. She is currently in the US on a legal non-immigrant visa. If the F2A category becomes current in the coming months, can we file for I-485 while the I-130 is still pending? Several immigration websites mention that it can be done but I could not find a definitive USCIS document with such a directive. Please advice.

I asked this question on this forum, but I guess no one has an answer to it. My wife in here on a legal non-immigrant visa. I filed I-I-130 for her, which is still pending, but her priority date has become current for August. Can we file I-485, EAD and advance parole.
We would appreciate an answer from attorney Khanna or some ones personal experience