Registered Users (C)
Hi

Filed I-140/I-485/I-765 on January 8th, 03

Waiting for receipts yet!!!

Hope fully Soon!!!

will keep you updated...

Bye :)

Hi!
We have filed for I-140 on 8th of Jan.'03 and waiting for receipt.
How is it that you have applied for I-485 and I-765 with out I-140
receipt no.
My Attorney says they need A# of I-140 then only they can file
for I-485 and I-765 which is concurent filing, since I140 is not approved.
Thanks

Re: Conurent

I don't think you have been watching any of these threads or developments in immigration community. Thats okay....get over it quick :p

You can send I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 etc al., together - If you have not applied for I-140 already
OR
If you applied I-140 already, you need to wait until I-140 receipt is issued and then file the rest of them.

Originally posted by brreddy59
With out I140 receipt no. you have filed for I-485 and I-765???

Thanks for your reply. in fact My Attorney had already filed for
I-140 and waiting for receipt to file I-485, I-765 etc.
I do not know why they did not file all together as you mentioned.
So now my quetion is generally how many days it takes to get the receipt of I-140. Already five weeks passed we did not get the
receipt.
Thanks once again

For anything at VSC it takes normally 4-6 weeks. Some times it may take longer. Your receipt should be on its way.

If your papers for I-485 are not ready, some lawyers do I-140 first to save some time. I-140 does not require anything from the applicant. Now a days every one prefer doing together by keeping all the papers ready !!. Thanks to these forums...every one knows what to do even before lawyers say it :)

Documents Requires

Sanga,

Can you help me for the documents or if you can post the list of all documents requires for the concurrent filling of I-140, I-458 and any other if require. It will be somewhere in the forum, but I could not find it.

Please ...

Originally posted by Sanga
For anything at VSC it takes normally 4-6 weeks. Some times it may take longer. Your receipt should be on its way.

If your papers for I-485 are not ready, some lawyers do I-140 first to save some time. I-140 does not require anything from the applicant. Now a days every one prefer doing together by keeping all the papers ready !!. Thanks to these forums...every one knows what to do even before lawyers say it :)

Re: Documents Requires

Those postings are on page 7 of "Only concurrent filers" thread (Click here to get there). Discussions are posted on Dec 4th time frame, go there dig in and you will find all the necessary info. Depending on your situation (unmarried, don't want to apply for EAD or AP etc..), you may not need some of the documents or forms.

Good Luck.
-Sanga.

Originally posted by Alpu
Sanga,
Can you help me for the documents or if you can post the list of all documents requires for the concurrent filling of I-140, I-485 and any other if require. It will be somewhere in the forum, but I could not find it.

Please ...