Filers in July who got approvals on I-485/GC's, pls update

nyc8300

Registered Users (C)
Please update here if you filed for AOS in July and have got I-485 approved or any movement towards approval.
This is not to track receipt notices or EAD's.
We may see things move quickly in the last month of the year for USCIS i.e. September.

thats funny

Gotta love your excitement. Reminds me of when I filed my labor, I thought I will get labor cleared in 3 months...LOL

Gotta love your excitement. Reminds me of when I filed my labor, I thought I will get labor cleared in 3 months...LOL

I know, this is really pushing it.... but we never know, USCIS can do 60K application in a week....I guess finger printing notices also qualify in this category...

I think with USCIS once they start doing something they really go for it. Hence it is good to see the first signs, if any does come up.
If the visa numbers have not been used up as yet, USCIS 'HAS' to use the visa numbers in Sep to not let those go waste again.

I know of adjustment+140 cases filed in June with priority dates of 2006/07 who have gotten ther GC's. Never know....Got to play....

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notices received for 07/2 filers

Several filers on 07/2 seem to have received notices for finger printing for 09/15. It definetely seems that cases that are being processed are being processed quickly....
All updates are in the I-485 forum. Forgot... we are no longer in retrogession:D

bet on powerball

Several filers on 07/2 seem to have received notices for finger printing for 09/15. It definetely seems that cases that are being processed are being processed quickly....
All updates are in the I-485 forum. Forgot... we are no longer in retrogession:D

you have more chances of winning there than getting GC after filing in July.:D

None of the June filers have got approvals...and ur hoping on July. i think ur dreaming...wake up dude.

Things are moving....

Filed on July 2nd at TSC, receipt notices for 485 and EAD card received.
Got finger printing notice for Sep14th in the mail on 08/30. Notice date 08/23.

It seems things are moving quickly....Never know.:D :D

Just FYI, if you are in one of those MegaMillion states, this Friday's jackpot has 325 millions.

If you won that jackpot, uncle Sam will forced you, yes FORCED you, to have the green card. :D

probably a good idea to buy Lotto

Just FYI, if you are in one of those MegaMillion states, this Friday's jackpot has 325 millions.

If you won that jackpot, uncle Sam will forced you, yes FORCED you, to have the green card. :D

It is probably a good idea to buy the Lotto which has a better chance at the jackpot than the GC process. May be it is a good way to get the GC quickly.

i concur it man
i think its better to buy mega or powerball and get jackpot
then USCIS will 1000% by force they'll approve you GC and eventually citizenship without waiting for 5 more years (they approve both GC and Citizenship same time)

GC/WAD approval

This is in regards to the person who got the EAD even before fingerprinting on Sept 14. Is it possible to get EAD before fingerprinting results are in (name check etc or is that a separate animal ....) I got fingerprinted on 8/21. My PD is July 2002 and submitted my app June 28th (receipt notice of that date)

Sincerely

Getting EAD before fingerprinting is very common. They apparently don't seem to use the fingerprints for EAD's associated with an EB green card.