• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Filed too EARLY!?!

ltoflaherty , firstly I'd like to wish you luck and I hope this time everything works out for you for the best. Secondly, I was wondering, are you doing this on your own or do you have a lawyer? Sorry to be asking a stupid question, but before coming on this site I always assumed everyone had a lawyer but there are a lot of people asking questions that implies they're doing this all on their own.

Good luck to All!
No, I didn't need a lawyer. I just a bit of luck when I first went to the USCIS info pass visit to get an assistant that told me about the 'call up system' when he gave me the I-485 package, and having my first application denied earlier. Double whammy!
Hopefully just extra cost..........and stress.

You don't need a lawyer

ltoflaherty , firstly I'd like to wish you luck and I hope this time everything works out for you for the best. Secondly, I was wondering, are you doing this on your own or do you have a lawyer? Sorry to be asking a stupid question, but before coming on this site I always assumed everyone had a lawyer but there are a lot of people asking questions that implies they're doing this all on their own.
With the amount of information and insight provided in this forum by Barbara Lamb, Catseyes, LucyMO {she is still helping:D}, Anahit, Researcher29 and so many other wonderful people; you don't need a lawyer.
Muchos gracias to all the contributors.