Filed on 29th Nov. Nebraska. No response

First time: Filed in late October. returned by USCIS
coz: You must complete every block and question as described in the Form I-589 instructions

Second time: received by Nebraska Lincoln on Nov 29. Completed every block and question.
Today is Dec 22, still no response. No returned packages, No receipt notice.

First time: Filed in late October. returned by USCIS
coz: You must complete every block and question as described in the Form I-589 instructions

Second time: received by Nebraska Lincoln on Nov 29. Completed every block and question.
Today is Dec 22, still no response. No returned packages, No receipt notice.
What postal service did you use? Are you able to track your package and see if has reached the destination?

USPS. I am able to track my package. It says "delivered"
I filed my application today. My lawyer told me that since October 2019, Nebraska office has become very strict about I-589 forms and they returned the applications that have any missing entries. Meaning that if a section of the form is no applicable to you, the applicant should write that this is not applicable and it may not be left blank. They have done this to prevent very frivolous applications.

My attorney also said that the office has become very slow in sending out confirmation receipts. I was told that I might have to wait 3 weeks to get the receipt.

I filed my application today. My lawyer told me that since October 2019, Nebraska office has become very strict about I-589 forms and they returned the applications that have any missing entries. Meaning that if a section of the form is no applicable to you, the applicant should write that this is not applicable and it may not be left blank. They have done this to prevent very frivolous applications.

My attorney also said that the office has become very slow in sending out confirmation receipts. I was told that I might have to wait 3 weeks to get the receipt.

Received Notice receipt as my Christmas gift.
Captured biometrics.
Interview is scheduled.

Now I am waiting for the interview notice.

Expect waiting for 1 month, so you will not be disappointed.

Received Notice receipt as my Christmas gift.
Captured biometrics.
Interview is scheduled.

Now I am waiting for the interview notice.
When did you get the receipt of confirmation?
When is your biometrics appointment?
Have they scheduled a date for interview yet?

When did you get the receipt of confirmation?
When is your biometrics appointment?
Have they scheduled a date for interview yet?

23th. received both receipt and biometrics letter.
26th.

We can know an interview is scheduled or not through USCIS website. However, we will only know the date after we receive the interview notice.

I guess my date might be in the middle of January.

For the last 3 months, I'm trying to get my receipt notice and still waiting:
Early Nov 2019: Submitted i589 form to Nebraska (based in SF)
Early Jan 2020: Received form and documents back from Nebraska service center.
5 weeks passed since my second submission, there is still no news for the receipt notice.

For the last 3 months, I'm trying to get my receipt notice and still waiting:
Early Nov 2019: Submitted i589 form to Nebraska (based in SF)
Early Jan 2020: Received form and documents back from Nebraska service center.
5 weeks passed since my second submission, there is still no news for the receipt notice.
did they send you back the original application because you had not filled the irrelevant entries with N/A? They have been doing that since September. There was another guy here who had this problem. He filed late September and got the documents back two months later.

I mailed my application on Dec 27th, 2019 from Chicago. The package was delivered to Nebraska service center on Dec 30th. I haven't received anything from them yet. I'm starting to freak out. My lawyer filed two other asylum cases on 9 and 12 of December. She received bimetric notices for them about ten days ago.

did they send you back the original application because you had not filled the irrelevant entries with N/A? They have been doing that since September
No, it wasn't related about N/A fields.

They red circled the sentence saying that you need to provide your job history for last 5 years.
On the form there are only 3 lines that you can fill, so I provided additional information in the additional page. (I had 4 different jobs in last 5 years). So in re-submission we didn't change anything, just put a note and saying the information they look for is in that section. Resubmitted the form on the same day.

I suspect it may come back again due to N/A fields since we didn't fill all the fields like that.