filed i90, got msc#, but no record on USCIS system

sikander

Registered Users (C)
Hello all:
I e-filed an I-90 Jan 05 2006, got notice of receipt dated Jan 05 2006 with receipt number MSC XXXX...
However, when I called the USCIS Customer center number at the bottom, their automated system says they have nor record of my application in their system.
Any ideas why this would be so?
Thanks

Thank you grunggy

Grunggy:
Thanks. I had another question: if you have applied for a new GC using I90, or the new GC has been approved, but in either case the GC has not been received, then if you need to travel, can you still go to the local ASC center to get a new I-551 stamp in your passport valid for one more year, or do you lose that right to get the stamp if you have filed I90/I90 application for new card approved?
Thanks again

sikander said:
Grunggy:
Thanks. I had another question: if you have applied for a new GC using I90, or the new GC has been approved, but in either case the GC has not been received, then if you need to travel, can you still go to the local ASC center to get a new I-551 stamp in your passport valid for one more year, or do you lose that right to get the stamp if you have filed I90/I90 application for new card approved?
Thanks again
Yes, you can get a I-551 stamp while your I-90 is pending.