Filed for Wife's I-130

GhantaBro

Registered Users (C)
I filed for wife's I-130 on 08/14/08. Have not gotten any NOA yet, but did see that the check was cashed on 08/19/08. I was also able to see EAC number in the copy of the check in the bank's site, but could not find any record in the USCIS site for that EAC number. I guess it will take sometime for that. Hoping to get some action soon.

I filed for wife's I-130 on 08/14/08. Have not gotten any NOA yet, but did see that the check was cashed on 08/19/08. I was also able to see EAC number in the copy of the check in the bank's site, but could not find any record in the USCIS site for that EAC number. I guess it will take sometime for that. Hoping to get some action soon.

I had a question for you on the I-130 you filed: Would you know where to check for processing times for I-130 ? Maybe I'm missing something but I could not find the I-130 processing times on the USCIS's site. Is this form processed at Field office level or Service Center level or perhaps even the National Benefits center. Not sure.
thanks

I had a question for you on the I-130 you filed: Would you know where to check for processing times for I-130 ? Maybe I'm missing something but I could not find the I-130 processing times on the USCIS's site. Is this form processed at Field office level or Service Center level or perhaps even the National Benefits center. Not sure.
thanks

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp pick the service center your I-130 will go to after it is transferred from Chicago... you will see the processing times.

Filed I-130

I filed I-130 in Chicago Lockbox on 8/12/08 but as of today my check is not cashed. What seems to be the problem? Should I be concerned. Please shed some light.

Thanks

I'm submitting an I- 130 for my 2 year old son ( im us citizen).
I did know how to answer for question 17 in section C

17. List husband/wife and all children :

Thank you

I filed for my wife and minor daughter I 130 ( 2 separate applications) in March 2008 when i was on Green card. I became US citizen on OCT 8, 2008 and upgraded the application on OCT 10, 2008.

Hoping for I 130 approval may be in another month or so.. What u folks say.

Sonny