Filed 485 with Previous Employer - Issues if I do not move to Previous employer

rajar4506

Hi Rajiv

I have a priority date of 9 Feb 2011.
I have my I-140 with Employer A and worked for 5 years after I-140 approval.
I have been working for Employer B for last 3 years and got approval to apply my GC Next Year.
My Filing dates became current on Oct 2020 and filed my I-485 with my previous employer I-140 and got my EAD.
1. What are possible RFE's
2. From which employer do I have to submit I-485J, if i get RFE
3. What questions can I expect in GC interview
4.Is there any issue I can foresee if I do not work with Previous employer after I get my GC.
5. Is it advisable to send 485J from Employer B as I have crossed 180 days of apply by 485

Appreciate your response

Thank You
Raja

Only issue you might encounter is at time if I-140 adjudication. USCIS would like to see employer A has enough money to pay you proffered wages since you are not working for them they either look if company has net income or net current assets greater than proffered wages.

Only issue you might encounter is at time if I-140 adjudication. USCIS would like to see employer A has enough money to pay you proffered wages since you are not working for them they either look if company has net income or net current assets greater than proffered wages.
Thank you for your response.

Hello,
I have a similar situation. My previous employer filed for my downgrade October 30, 2020. I have the I-140 and EAD approved. I-485 is pending.

1) Do I need to join the previous employer now or I can wait until the GC is approved?
2) If current employer offers a package to retain me, can I apply AC21 to port to the current employer? Will it create any issues with I-485?
I have heard some cases where the question of intent arises but situation can change in a year time.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.