File Transferred to Local office - RD 12/19/01 - Need Advise

nsc121901

Registered Users (C)
Here is my problem, anybody who have come accross this situation please suggest me how to proceed.

485 Case Details:
RD: 12/19/01; ND: 12/27/01; Service Center : Nebraska; RFE: 09/29/2003 ; RFE Reply Recvd: 10/30/2003; 2nd FP: 10/23/2003; AD: waiting

April 6th, 2004 -Local Senators office received case status from USCIS saying "RD not in official Processing Time Frame, so wait another couple of months and also to forward my new address as I moved from
State X to State Y, which I did as soon as moved and got confirmation".
June 7th, 2004 - As of June 1st, 2004 NSC official Processing Times moved to 01/15/2004 - contacted Senator's office to initiate 2nd inquiry.
June 22nd, 2004 -Senators office said they have not received any reply for the 2nd inquiry and asked me to wait for another 2 weeks. So I called local congressman's office requesting to find out case status which she did immediately putting me on hold and told me that my case was transferred back in November, 2003 to a local office where I currently do not live. This is after receiving my RFE reply on 10/30/2003.The Congressman's office also came to know that I had contacted Senator's office regarding my case and advised me to contact Senators office and have the file transferred back to a local office where I currently live.

So, taking her advise I contacted Senators office again and explained her everything. Apparently, she was upset that I contacted Congressman's office and after talking for few minutes, I asked her what would she suggest me to do. She asked me to wait another couple of weeks to get the reply (She needs first hand info from USCIS) and will proceed from there.Now I do not know what to do. First of all I had waited this long and now I got to get my file transferred to the local office where I live and then I can fall into priority queue. If I had known atleast 3 months back when (Apr 6th, 2004) the senator office
got the reply from USCIS I would have asked to transfer my file to my current local office jurisdiction. I lost 3 months and still loosing.

Please suggest me what to do next and also explain if any of you or your friends experienced this situation.