File Lawsuit Get Our Social Security Money Back (in Light Of Eb1 Eb2 Eb3 Retrogress)

babumoshai

Registered Users (C)
FILE LAWSUIT TO GET OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK (IN LIGHT OF EB1 EB2 EB3 RETROGRESSION) -- TAKE ACTION PLEASE

DESI AND CHINESE FRIENDS: ALL EMPLOYMENT CATEGORIES HAVE RETROGRESSED. PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO GET OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK. (I485 , I140 LABOR PERM VISA)
ITS GOING TO TAKE ATLEAST 5 YEAR MINIMUM TO GET OUR GC. VALUE OF DOLLAR IS GOING TO BE CRAP AFTER FIVE YEARS. NOT TO MENTION ALL JOBS GOING TO INDIA AND CHINA. PLEASE TAKE ACTION HELPING OURSELVES FOR BETTER FUTURE IN OUR HOME COUNTRY (ATLEAST) BY GETTING OUR sOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK

LATEST VISA DATES:
http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html
VISA
CATEGORY ALLX CHIN IND MEXICO PHILS
E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01
E4 C C C C C

Lawsuit for what?

I guess most of the people are awake and they know pretty much that at this moment there is no ground for "lawsuit". The current law states that if you are salaried worker, you must pay FICA taxes - regardless whether you are eligible for social security/medicare benefits or not. Only way you can get your social sec money back is by amending/changing current law. Lawsuit is certainly not the way to get it.

so whats the alternative

thats ok, but the purpose of this thread is to know what can people like us do to get that money back. or atleast have that money transferred to something similar in india (TOTALIZATION/Provident fund whatever). specially for people like me who dont want to stay here and want get out of here once my time is up (6 years).
anybody who has salary of 50000$ has contributed 20000 $ in 6 years.
which is about 10 lac Rs. thats a lot of money in india (assuming 45Rs/$. Rs 35/$ doesnt seem too far considering all factors. and in that case it wont be cost effective to stay here in US). so every one please give constructive ideas!!

Unless your home country has some kind of taxed pension treaty with the US (such as Canada and US), kiss the money goodby.

The gov of India has to have a treaty with USA, just like the European countries have. SS money can then be transferred to the gov of India who can then give it to you after you turn 59.5 years of age. I know that the gov. of India had a committee to look into how much money USA owes Indian workers over the last several decades. But tell me, do you trust the gov. of India to give you your SS money when you are old?

To HKKY

Hkky:

Read your messages in other thread about your approval.
I wonder if approval notice has the following message asking your to call for biometric appointment. Have your got your card yet ? thanks,

"In processing your case we have reached the point where we need to make an appointment to go to one of our ASC to have some additional biometrics (fingerprint, photo and signature) taken.

call customer service at 800.375.5283 to schedule your appointment.
We cannot complete certain steps in processing until you appear for this appointment. you must appear for your appointment within 84 days from the date of this notice.

What to bring to your appointment:

youmust bring this letter and photo identification to your appointment.
Acceptable kind of photo identifications are:

A passport or national photo identification issued by your country.
A driver's license.
A military photo identification, or
A state issued photo identification card.

babumoshai said:
FILE LAWSUIT TO GET OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK (IN LIGHT OF EB1 EB2 EB3 RETROGRESSION) -- TAKE ACTION PLEASE

DESI AND CHINESE FRIENDS: ALL EMPLOYMENT CATEGORIES HAVE RETROGRESSED. PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO GET OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK. (I485 , I140 LABOR PERM VISA)
ITS GOING TO TAKE ATLEAST 5 YEAR MINIMUM TO GET OUR GC. VALUE OF DOLLAR IS GOING TO BE CRAP AFTER FIVE YEARS. NOT TO MENTION ALL JOBS GOING TO INDIA AND CHINA. PLEASE TAKE ACTION HELPING OURSELVES FOR BETTER FUTURE IN OUR HOME COUNTRY (ATLEAST) BY GETTING OUR sOCIAL SECURITY MONEY BACK

LATEST VISA DATES:
http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html
VISA
CATEGORY ALLX CHIN IND MEXICO PHILS
E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01
E4 C C C C C

I don't support uncle sam or its tax policies, but the rules are very simple.
Immigrants in US are foreign citizens who live in US because they like the life style or jobs or blah blah...Immigrants do come to US on their own[uncle same dosent invite you] so bottomline is if you want to live in US pay SS taxes else get hell out of here.

Even if you leave US there will be many other immigrants who are ready to pay SS, medicare and other taxes even if they dont get any benefit. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator: