Fiingerprints Notice Recd.....

Rameshk

Registered Users (C)
Just now My lawyer has left the msge saying that they have recd my original copy of my fingerprints scheduled
on the last week of Nov... Dont know more than this details... About my wife, they said that it will take another
3 months to get the Fingerprints... By the way my RD is April, 2001.

Gurus, can you tell me what are the Documents should I carry for the fingerprints.. What questions would the
FBI will ask ? Please clarify this issue.. Thankyou in advance.....

Gooduck to others and hope you should also get ur papers really fast... Take care and Happy Daseera !!!!!

Regards,

Kakinada..

sure, I will let u know whether the AVM is updated after I check and confirm it ok..

Please share your experiences and suggestions and the documents to be carried
out while taking my finger prints...

Gurus, please help me in this regard...

Thankyou in advance and appreciate for your help....

finger prints info..

Hi Gurus,

My finger print date is scheduled in the 3rd week of Nov in Sanjose. Can you tell
me what documents should I Carry ? Any info is highly appreciated .........

Moreover my finger prints came to the old address, as presently I am living in the
new address.. I did get the copy from the lawyer as well as from the old address
person luckily... Could you please tell me that do I have to write the old Address
or new Address when the INS will ask me for the info or while filling up the
application...

Please please help me in this regard.....

Thanks in advance and apprecaite your help gurus................

I recd FP notice by mail last Friday and got FP done today @ Sacramento

I and my wife\'s FP approved on 10/23, rcvd by mail on 10/26, and today 10/29 we went to FP office and got our FP done. The INS office gave us an excellent response. Even though our FP schedule date was 11/27, we got it done today. My WAC #01-282 and ND 09/12/01, EB3.
Hope this helps for guys who just recd FP.

FP notice printed out by a computer system?

Nevcha, congrats on your FP notice.
Someone talked about the FP notice is created by a computer system. I don\'t think so as your WAC# is bigger than mine and I haven\'t got my FP notice yet until now. So it seems like the FP notices sending is really associated with the city you live? Any thoughts from other guys?