• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

few questions

manano

Registered Users (C)
hi guys im mariano from argentina, i have only 2 questions for the lucky ones (and smart people who probably read a disclaimer that i didnt red).
red is a color i know but i mean (if its incorrect written) the past of "i read")

ok. as you can see i don't speek very well english, everything that i know at this moment i know it because im a movie-freak haha and probably it will be a problem, i mean... for those who dont speek english naturally like me had troubles at the interview time?

finally my last question is, theres anyone from argentina dando vueltas por aca?
;) i mean i know that the probably isnt the best but i dont know...

what do you think?

im a 18 years old boy, im studing law and after that i want to enter in the diplomacy body of my country... my high school diploma is "perito mercantil con orientacion impositiva" here is my problem when i have to translate it... it isnt bachiller is like and specialization in economy and taxes
and i have a certificate of the UTN (universidad tecnologica nacional) (national technological university) here in argentina, it isnt a diploma i mean, i study there after school for 2 years only... (aca en argentina se le llama terciario, un intermedio entre la high school y una carrera de grado)

what i say there is something like this----

high school ok
utn certificate ok
university in progrees (1st year)

also i have a sister living in miami she works in the consular office there

ok... thats all what do you think? if you where the man who takes the decision...

at last... did you understood everything?

thanks a lot

ok. as you can see i don't speek very well english, everything that i know at this moment i know it because im a movie-freak haha and probably it will be a problem, i mean... for those who dont speek english naturally like me had troubles at the interview time?

Should not be a problem. English is not required to get the visa. As long as you understand a bit of English like you have shown here, you'll be OK. Furthermore, the Consular usually speaks the native language besides English.

high school ok
utn certificate ok

ok... thats all what do you think? if you where the man who takes the decision...

at last... did you understood everything?

thanks a lot

As long you have finished your 12 years education that is equivalent as the U.S High School education, you should be OK. Beyond that, it would not matter.

Your sister living in the U.S has nothing to do with your interview. It will only show that you have a family in the U.S. Which is good. You can ask her to fill in an affidavit of support for you.

My experience dv 2009 in argentina

hi guys im mariano from argentina, i have only 2 questions for the lucky ones (and smart people who probably read a disclaimer that i didnt red).
Red is a color i know but i mean (if its incorrect written) the past of "i read")

ok. As you can see i don't speek very well english, everything that i know at this moment i know it because im a movie-freak haha and probably it will be a problem, i mean... For those who dont speek english naturally like me had troubles at the interview time?

Finally my last question is, theres anyone from argentina dando vueltas por aca?
;) i mean i know that the probably isnt the best but i dont know...

What do you think?

Im a 18 years old boy, im studing law and after that i want to enter in the diplomacy body of my country... My high school diploma is "perito mercantil con orientacion impositiva" here is my problem when i have to translate it... It isnt bachiller is like and specialization in economy and taxes
and i have a certificate of the utn (universidad tecnologica nacional) (national technological university) here in argentina, it isnt a diploma i mean, i study there after school for 2 years only... (aca en argentina se le llama terciario, un intermedio entre la high school y una carrera de grado)

what i say there is something like this----

high school ok
utn certificate ok

ok... Thats all what do you think? If you where the man who takes the decision...

At last... Did you understood everything?

Thanks a lot

hola yo he tenido mi entrevista en bs. As. Y fue muy positiva.
Me entrvistaron con muy buena predisposicion. No te preocupes es muy sencilla.

hola yo he tenido mi entrevista en bs. As. Y fue muy positiva.
Me entrvistaron con muy buena predisposicion. No te preocupes es muy sencilla.

buenisimo! esperemos que sea copada... fue en castellano o ingles?

You can ask her to fill in an affidavit of support for you.

what is that? like a letter of recommendation?

buenisimo! Esperemos que sea copada... Fue en castellano o ingles?

Fue todo en español y muy rapido todo el proceso duro 1 hora

what is that? Like a letter of recommendation?

eso es un declaracion jurada de apoyo que es un formulario que te tienen que llenar un residente americano

Hi!

The interview is in castellano in Spain too. I think most countries have bilingual staff.

Thanks for saying "castellano" instead of Spanish. The name "Spanish" isn't right, because in Spain we get several languages and all of them are from Spain. Our language should be known as "Castellano".

SUERTE!!!
;)

did you say you are 18 years old?
you have to be 21 or older to be eligible for the lottery.

pequeño detalle... primero lei tu mp y ahora veo esto... estas segura que hay que ser mayor de 21? no me acuerdo haberlo leido, o lo pase por alto completamente... ahora leo bien igual... saludos y si podes posteame el link donde dice, por las dudas