• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Few question on EDV 2014

hi my case no. is dv2014as10***, is it high or low case no. from asia and when i expect to get 2nd letter from kcc? does anybody have idea plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't get your 2NL for several months yet. Last year you number range would have gone current in August. This year might be a bit faster, but no one can be sure - after a few months things will be clearer - for now, you just need to be patient.

You won't get your 2NL for several months yet. Last year you number range would have gone current in August. This year might be a bit faster, but no one can be sure - after a few months things will be clearer - for now, you just need to be patient.
@britsimon, thanks u so much reply!!!!!!!!! onething i am really confusion about case no. right now, visa bulletin of september 2013; Africa 7500, Asia 1800, Europe 8000 and oceana 300 and so on other region.... what does it mean? does kcc issue visa according to the rank order or something other way?

@britsimon, thanks u so much reply!!!!!!!!! onething i am really confusion about case no. right now, visa bulletin of september 2013; Africa 7500, Asia 1800, Europe 8000 and oceana 300 and so on other region.... what does it mean? does kcc issue visa according to the rank order or something other way?

The visa bulletin is published each month - so you quoted the September bulletin and correctly showed the most important numbers, the advanced notice for the cutoff numbers for the following month (i.e. the September bulletin shows the advanced notification for the October cutoff, the October bulletin shows the November numbers and so on.

Your number is dv2014as10***. That means you should look at the Asia number which was 1800 in the September bulletin. That meant in October anyone with a number in Asia region less than 1800 was eligible for interview (assuming they had submitted their papers and KCC had processed those papers). The October bulletin moved the cutoff to 2500

So - if your number had been less than 1800 you would have had an appointment scheduled in October. If your number was less than 2500 you would have had an interview scheduled for November. Given your number you will have to wait until the bulletin cutoff exceeds your number of 10*** (for Asia).

Hope that is clear now.

haha same as mine I am also a dv 2014 winner but I am too abroad... why dont you join our Fb group for dv nepali winners and lets discuss the problem more in detail.https://www.facebook.com/groups/616382391717067/
Sorry to say but
I didn't like the idea of this ''Dv nepali facebook account''. .don't get me wrong...bt I tried to join it n it asked for my photo n case number. .I understand with case number. .bt why on earth someone need actual proper photo of someone just for
sharing the views.? Then when I didn't give my photo, It kicked me out from the group..anyway its not a big matter..as I still have this forum to get ideas from many good people including u lucky_boy:)

ok just try again YOu will be welcomed in group,,,
Sorry to say but
I didn't like the idea of this ''Dv nepali facebook account''. .don't get me wrong...bt I tried to join it n it asked for my photo n case number. .I understand with case number. .bt why on earth someone need actual proper photo of someone just for
sharing the views.? Then when I didn't give my photo, It kicked me out from the group..anyway its not a big matter..as I still have this forum to get ideas from many good people including u lucky_boy:)

Usually, high selectees countries (when a country have 5.5k to 6.1k), it will have a special limit for them like Eqypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia from Africa and Uzbekistan from Europe. If you look at the selectees statistics by country, Nepal and Iran have >6k selectees in DV-14, so it might be under the special limit category. When a country under special limit, it will spread the selectees based on case # across the fiscal year, therefore the case # progress will be slower than the regional cut off. But max case # for Nepal is 17k or higher, then it will have slim chances of going into the special limit category.

About dsp form

First of all i am extremely sorry if i ask same question. Is there any possible to mention reasons of my uk clg collapsed in dsp form? When i filled up dsp form i mention only those places of uk where i lived n i couldnt mention uk clg degree coz my college has collapsed due to several reason which i will not be responsible for that. But some of my friend telling me why didnt u mention the reasons of ur uk clg collapsed in dsp form? I am very well to qualify for visa according to the dv lottery requirement. Plz guys i am really tense!!!!!!!

First of all i am extremely sorry if i ask same question. Is there any possible to mention reasons of my uk clg collapsed in dsp form? When i filled up dsp form i mention only those places of uk where i lived n i couldnt mention uk clg degree coz my college has collapsed due to several reason which i will not be responsible for that. But some of my friend telling me why didnt u mention the reasons of ur uk clg collapsed in dsp form? I am very well to qualify for visa according to the dv lottery requirement. Plz guys i am really tense!!!!!!!

You mean the college no longer exists? I would say you still need to list it.

Usually, high selectees countries (when a country have 5.5k to 6.1k), it will have a special limit for them like Eqypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia from Africa and Uzbekistan from Europe. If you look at the selectees statistics by country, Nepal and Iran have >6k selectees in DV-14, so it might be under the special limit category. When a country under special limit, it will spread the selectees based on case # across the fiscal year, therefore the case # progress will be slower than the regional cut off. But max case # for Nepal is 17k or higher, then it will have slim chances of going into the special limit category.
Thanks ..now I got it:)

what i am asking is due to my clg shut down i didnt mention my student status in dsp form so will it be problem for me

If your college has shut down you still need to list it, if it's equivalent or higher than high school. But, I think it's not a big deal.

By the way, it would help us tremendously if you don't shorten your words like in a text message. You're not limited to 140 characters here, so making your post harder to read only turn people away from helping you.

If your college has shut down you still need to list it, if it's equivalent or higher than high school. But, I think it's not a big deal.

I think it may turn out to be a big deal further down the road. The US government looks at it as a matter of security. He will make a sworn statement that whatever information he has provided is accurate. He should do his best to answer all the question as thoroughly as possible.

By the way, it would help us tremendously if you don't shorten your words like in a text message. You're not limited to 140 characters here, so making your post harder to read only turn people away from helping you.

+1