• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Few question on EDV 2014

nirmalas

Hi, I am a winner of DV 2014 from Nepal. My case no. 5***, I have three questions:

When shall I get second notification?

Next: I was born in a village, not in a hospital , so I dot not have a birth certificate, because there was none to issue the same in rural Nepal by that time. So, what is the option for candidates like me who is not having a birth certificate?

Last: I have spent time outside Nepal. But now I am permanently living in Nepal since 2011. Do I need police certificates from all those countries I lived and visited?

Anyone please help.

Rgds,
Nirmala

first of all congratulation to you Iam also from nepal, among your questions giving answers to your questions
ans1, I can say u will get second letter by october and may be scheduled to your interview in december if not then november second letter and january interview in even delayed.
ans2. thats not a problem you can even now prepare your birth certificates from your VDC and translate that in english.
ans3. your this question is tough too answer because as you told you have been staying in abroad before if you had stayed more than 6 months in any country than you need to show police report of that so you should be focus from now to get it otherwise it will be hard for u too get visa.. if less than 6 months than no problem.
for any question we have group for nepal in FB you can join it and we will help you as we can.
. https://www.facebook.com/groups/616382391717067/

Hi, I am a winner of DV 2014 from Nepal. My case no. 5***, I have three questions:

Next: I was born in a village, not in a hospital , so I dot not have a birth certificate, because there was none to issue the same in rural Nepal by that time. So, what is the option for candidates like me who is not having a birth certificate?

Last: I have spent time outside Nepal. But now I am permanently living in Nepal since 2011. Do I need police certificates from all those countries I lived and visited?

Anyone please help.

Rgds,
Nirmala

Anyone please help.

Rgds,
Nirmala

Namaste Nirmala,

Below is my understanding regarding your queries.

01. The birth certificate can easily be obtained through your VDC or Ward office which needs to be translated into English by certified translators.
02. We need to provide all the police report from the countries you have stayed more than six months including Nepal.
Feel free to share if you have any more queries and we will try to help each other in this Forum.

Regards
H.J.Karki AS2014000094**

Namaste Nirmala,

Below is my understanding regarding your queries.

01. The birth certificate can easily be obtained through your VDC or Ward office which needs to be translated into English by certified translators.
02. We need to provide all the police report from the countries you have stayed more than six months including Nepal.
Feel free to share if you have any more queries and we will try to help each other in this Forum.

Regards
H.J.Karki AS2014000094**

Hi H.J.Karki,

I have one concern regarding Birth Certificate from VDC. Some of the VDCs give the certificate in English. Which one is better? Original in English or In Nepali (and a English translation of it)?

Birahi
2014AS00008***

Hi H.J.Karki,

I have one concern regarding Birth Certificate from VDC. Some of the VDCs give the certificate in English. Which one is better? Original in English or In Nepali (and a English translation of it)?

Birahi
2014AS00008***

If they issue it in English then go for it, I myself got it in English from Lalitpur Municipal office.

Hi
I m also from nepal...and I m also selected for dv2014.
Do u guys have any informations relating whether we have to show
Bank statements or affdivat forms??

Hi

My suggestion is, if possible keep both ready!

IN case of nepal they donot ask with you bank balance only you need an address in usa to send your GC
Hi

Thanks..lucky_boy...u knw abt medical certificate. .does it take a long to get appointment?
Coj I am abroad n I will b able to com nepal only 2 weeks before
Interview. So I was jst wondering hw long it tske to give appointment?
N can we booked from abroad as well for medical certificate?

Thanks..lucky_boy...u knw abt medical certificate. .does it take a long to get appointment?

Is that English?

Haha..sorry for incoherence..actually I was typing on mobile when I was on bus so I didn't realize the mistakes.
Anyway my main question was does it take a long time to get an
appointment in nepal for medical check- up? 2.can we make appointment
thru phone as well while we are abroad?
Once again sorry for ur inconvenience:)

frned i need ur help i send email to kcc 6-7 time so it create problem or not for my 2nl process plz reply ur view asap............

haha same as mine I am also a dv 2014 winner but I am too abroad... why dont you join our Fb group for dv nepali winners and lets discuss the problem more in detail.https://www.facebook.com/groups/616382391717067/

In case of Nepal a Nepali citizen where so ever has spend abroad more than 6 months need to show the police record document in the time of interview that what is clear for me....
Lucky_boy,

This is just to comment on your post. You said that in case he lived in Nepal for more than 6 months he need a police record. According to what I read on http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html, you will need this document in case you lived in other countries for more than 12 months.

help

Hi, i am from Nepal. my age is 28, i dont have work experience at all however, i had completed high school diploma so will it make problem a for my visa issue. plz i am really upset about it. and i am waiting for my 2nd letter from kcc and my case no. is 2014as00010### , so plz can anyone tell me when will i get notification from kcc.

To be qualified for the DV lottery, you need to have either 2 years work experience or high school diploma. You have your high school diploma, so you are good to go. But make sure you have all the requirements to qualify with your high school diploma as some embassies/consulates have specific requirements in terms of grades.

To be qualified for the DV lottery, you need to have either 2 years work experience or high school diploma. You have your high school diploma, so you are good to go. But make sure you have all the requirements to qualify with your high school diploma as some embassies/consulates have specific requirements in terms of grades.

thank for ur reply

about case no.

hi my case no. is dv2014as10***, is it high or low case no. from asia and when i expect to get 2nd letter from kcc? does anybody have idea plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!