few observations

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
I have stopped visiting this site frequently and here are few observations:

1. TSC has slowed down (literally stopped) approvals and NSC is on a roll. There is definitely some link. Both are not active at same time. First half of June TSC was active then last half NSC. Now same is happening for July.

2. Site is loading much faster. So either hardware is improved or less people logging on or both.

3. Most of the names I recognized have vanished in last few weeks. All of them are approved so they are not stopping by. So need to get familiar with new names :). Especially after Aug 17th I guess.

MV
PS: No observation for USCIS behavior as they are beyond any profiling and predictions. USCIS, thy name is randomness.

Hey mv1211,

No worries, I will be with you. I have full confidence in USCIS... they will not let me get off the hook soon.... :)

mv1211

I see many people with transfer date of March 2 that werw not approved. Hopefully our time will come soon...

Does transfer date really matter anymore?

PD/RD/ND/TD/LUDs...Once we get the GC in hand, none of these 'Ds will mean anything to us...we may even forget these acronyms in a few years :)

mv1211,
My case is pretty much same as yours. Except that I applied for 485 in Jan 2005.
I am waiting too... Cannot trust USCIS mesages at all. Since June 1 I have seen LUDs twice but no ACTION.
Created an SR and received following response:
Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below.

God knows what to make of it. I am happy for all those approved but it is sometimes frustrating to see people with later dates gettign approved

I am here

called twice to open SR, no response yet
Transferred from VSC--TSC on Mar 2nd 2007
Fringer prints on MAY 30 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
what about Me

I think, Only fews people are older than ME.. Still waiting.. Name check and backgroup is clear but still waiting.............

I'm here to stay too.

-----------
Labor PD:1st Oct-2004(EB3)
140 premium AD: 14th March-2007
I485: Will apply this week

Last edited by a moderator:
what does it mean

Guru's,
I've noticed LUD on my approved 140 and pending 485 today. Is this a good sign or bad sign?

PD: Oct 2002 CA EB2

I'll keep you posted if there is any status change.