Fevruary 2002 Case Approved

feb12rd

Registered Users (C)
February 2002 Case Approved

Hello All fellow forum members,

I registered couple of days back on USCIS website for my and my wife's I-485 case. Today (around lunch time), although I have not received any email from USCIS system, I logged in and saw that in our both cases last update date is April 23, 2004. Then I clicked on one of our case (and before looking on to the computer screen) just prayed to the ALMIGHTY GOD, and then when I saw on the screen, I had seen the MAGIC words "THIS CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED", which I think are the DREAM words of every body in this forum. Its hard to believe but YES, our cases are approved. Just after couple of mintues, BOOM BOOM I got 4 emails (2 per case for me and my wife) from USCIS system.

Its being a very long wait. On seeing the approval trend in the later half of 2002, we were thinking that our case can be approved as early as end of 2002/beginning of 2003. But then 2nd EAD's/AP's, 2nd FP's, 3rd EAD. But at last our cases are approved without RFE.

I know everybody who gets approved wishes for rest of us and so am I. I don't know if I am asking too much (from Almighty GOD and Great USCIS) but I sincerely wish all my friends a SPEEDY and STRAIGHT (without RFE) approval specially to the people who are waiting for long time like end 2001 cases or beginning 2002 cases.

Last but not the least, tons & tons of thanks to Shri Rajeev Khanna to create this forum and allow all of us to share our thoughts, problems, issues and concerns with each other. Also sincere thanks to lot of fellow members here for their time and efforts to keep this forum an interesting and very useful place. Special thanks to very active members like dsatish, edison and others. Also special thanks to Abhay to create a tracking thread for EAC02124.... and oleoleole to keep it alive.

Thanks very much for reading my long thread and please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any question. I will be around to answer, the only request is that if you ask something, please reply to this message only so that I can get an email notification.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody, hoping that next week we will see lot of approvals.

Case:EB2
EAC0212453***
RD : 02/12/02
ND : 03/05/02
FP1 : 05/01/02
FP2 : 09/27/03
3 EAD's and 2 AP's
No RFE
AD : 04/22/04

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ1485MM
When I registered on 4/19/04, the last update was 0n 03/06/04.
After that I checked today, when the last update date I had seen is today (04/23/04).
I am not sure, if registration has to do anything with my approval.
Good Luck,
feb12RD.

Re: Congrats

NJ1485MM, ar888, OmGV

Thanks for your wishes.
Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
feb12RD.

dukhiman, feb27, pingpong02

Thank you so much for your wishes. Very Good Luck with your cases.
Take care,

Regards,
feb12RD.