Feeling guilty for fooling around on this forum

gc791188

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

For the past 1 week, I have been spending a lot of time on this forum. Kind of liked what I read. However, I feel guilty that I am getting paid so much by the hour to browse this forum.

Therefore, I am signing off. I will come back to this forum in the evenings only when I get enough work done during the day.

So help me GOD.

Thanks

Same feeling!!

I have same feeling. However, all blames should go to INS. This might be one of the reasons why companies do not want to hire H1B unless they have to :) . The buttomline is that you should make sure first that your job can be done well within timeframe!

I am siging off for a while also. I still remember I had a couple of weeks calm mind when this forum was down for transition!!

It is a wonderful forum. But it is so easy to get addicted because we all eagerly expect something. I even want to remove my netscape and IE browsers from my work computer. Otherwise, I can not believe that I will not come here often.

it's too bad and we have wasted too much time, energy, expectations, prays, hopes on this f**** gc.

God PLEASE PLEASE save us all if there is indeed a GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
ric2 & gc791188

Find a job as DBA or SA. Then you willnot feel guilty browing this forum.
Becuase DBA and SA always have time for this kind of thing..

Hope God help you. and you get your GC real soon.
One more question: Once you get you GC will you guys stop using this Forum ????

Of course stop it.

Once I get that stupid card, I will completely stop any immigration-related activities immediately. Honestly, I have wasted a lot of time on this bullshit. I could have finished more than one Ph.D if I had used such amount of time and effort to do my school.

damn INS which really drives me crazy.

GOD...I forgot to close the browser!

Can't help sneaking in for couple of minutes. Can I?

As of now, I like this forum. I think, I might visit this forum even after GC. However, I tried enjoying the H1B forum on this board, yesterday, but to no avail. You never know what happens after GC.

DBA is a good idea! Don't know what is SA? However, I am an SAP guy. I am paid for bullshitting, anyway. Kind of enjoy blaming DBAs and Basis team for all the problems in the universe! - No offence to anyone.

Have a great day! See ya in the evening

sign off too

I have browsed this site for a few months and I have to blame myself in the first place before I could blaming anybody elso cause I would have squeezed more time with my kid. Wish God blesh you all and see you after the coming 9.11.

I am a DBA and very busy

I red someone saying DBAs and SAs have lots of time.

I am an Oracle DBA and very busy all the time(production issues
and performance issues etc...)

But still somehow got addicted to this site.

I need to sign off too...
Rama